Clean-Up Prerun Oct 19th

this makes me realize i dont take enough photos. What a great time though, really makes me excited for the clean up.
My take away is that Apple Valley is hammered, Barstow has its normal trash, but all in all i have seen it worse. Either way we are going to kick ass this year and show everyone what CD is all about.

this makes me realize i dont take enough photos. What a great time though, really makes me excited for the clean up.
My take away is that Apple Valley is hammered, Barstow has its normal trash, but all in all i have seen it worse. Either way we are going to kick ass this year and show everyone what CD is all about.

Truthfully, we were surprised how clean the area was. College Hills had hardly anything.

Elliot prepared for flight
1729525793020.jpeg

BDT
1729525812432.jpeg

1729525830198.jpeg

Pretending to be 4x4s was going great, until 2wd became 1wd for Scott

1729525881536.jpeg

I logged 125 miles of dirt. I had a resi can come loose on the front passenger side, and my passenger tie rod is developing a nice bend. I have a spare stock setup that I may throw on, or I might bend this back to straight and weld a half tube on to hold me over till I go single swing.

Was fun this weekend. Was cleaner than expected around College Hills, but Stoddard Wells OHV by Apple Valley Speedway is pretty bad. Going to be a good time around the fire on the night of the Clean Up finding out what kind of crazy stuff people are going to bring.

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpg
    IMG_3759.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3761.jpg
    IMG_3761.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3756.jpg
    IMG_3756.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 15
Was fun this weekend. Was cleaner than expected around College Hills, but Stoddard Wells OHV by Apple Valley Speedway is pretty bad. Going to be a good time around the fire on the night of the Clean Up finding out what kind of crazy stuff people are going to bring.
If i may say so... raptors are awesome on access roads, and makes me want one... college hills, well fuck you nothing is fun up there.

Yeah trash near stoddard wells in apple valley is quite a bit. Found a few burnt out vheicke carcasses and a lot of trash we can all pickup at the cleanup to fill those dumpsters.

Back