Clean-Up Prerun Oct 19th

I always call it the Cinnabon bridge lol but if I remember right then yeah that should be the 15/395 fork at the top of the Cajon Pass

@badlinesgoodtimes just throwing this out there since i was with Josb this weekend. He mentioned wanting to sleep in his warm bed... and that we could camp at his house as he has plenty of room. also allow anyone that may want to leave vehicles behind to have a gated area... Maybe give us more dirt miles as well?

What time did you guys plan on getting out there friday night?

Barstow's just down the road from me. I might cruise out, but I'm a little confused now...

Are these coordinates near the airport, AVS, and Bell Mountain the Friday night camp site?

Or are these coordinates for the Friday night meetup for a night run to Barstow?
just down the road from you aren't you in Montana?

That was the tentative Friday camp spot but, standby as sounds like we might be shifting to Josb'z humble abode ?

I got some wood and a burn barrel of sorts for a fire pit. Also have a griddle and smoker if we want to cook anything. Plenty of room to park and leave any truck and trailers if anyone is worried about leaving truck and trailers in the middle of the desert.

Good news! Freeway closure has been cancelled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241015_085410_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20241015_085410_Opera.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 9
looks like Tim with Audiotistics is going to show us the route and help mark trash with us... he is a big reason we are doing the scouting starting in apple valley. he runs this trail every weekend.

Back