BLGT Clean Up Pre-run Oct 21st Barstow

I guess i'll have to drive to his side of town one weekend to go for a ride in that thing.

Well trying to get sons of smokey app working again like I did last year BUY it won't text me the verification code so I can't even login. WTF

Hopefully it's working in the morning otherwise I'll just mentally know locations that I'll go and pickup some trash from. Need to find some easy spots for my Duramax to get to

Yeah great time. Thanks for the ride JosB and having an app that worked.

After Barstow Del I got some gas than in way home decided to checkout Sawtooth Canyon campground since I've heard it's really beautiful and a cool spot. Plus being a Sat night I could see how busy it is. Super cool place. So after I got back to the highway I decided to be ture further east on the same gas line road since Google maps said it connected to Harrod Rd which turns into camp rock road. So I saw what time it was and decided to take dirt home, because I didn't drive any dirt today. Was a fun road even for my stock Sequoia. Was happy I was driving down into lucerne valley because a few sections before and after Ericksen Lake bed were pretty torn up and would've required 4x4 which I dnf'd in the Tickle the Tip Baja trip last year. Flying solo so just cruised at a good pace and made it home to catch the sunset.

No photos of the trash on my phone but they're on the sons of smokey app so you can go pick them up November 11th at the cleanup, than get some awesome food cooked by our site masters Bad Lines Good Times, and then win some stuff at the raffle that you need to get your trucks in the dirt and out of the driveway.

PXL_20231021_213753395.MP.jpgPXL_20231022_001829316.MP.jpgPXL_20231022_003910909.jpgPXL_20231022_004109689.jpgPXL_20231022_012051948.jpgPXL_20231022_013128227.jpg

Last edited:
Welp i think i had too much fun and wanted to advertise a sticker a little too well.
Yes sir, way too much fun, good to see everyone is good and safe.
The little lady is a trooper💪🏼
Good team effort to get you closer to the road, overshot the landing tho….
Excellent traffic control from yellow vest guy @626 rado

Last edited:
Back