Clean-Up Prerun Oct 19th

I’m gonna try and make it again, had good time being chauffeured around by Adam.
Hopefully the SoS app is working this time.

So now that the app is working. I'd like to try to unmark all that trash on the app currently that was picked up last year or year before and mark the new trash.

How about here for camp Friday night?

34.62910802577123, -117.17569181683017

Coms:

BFG Pits

We can head toward Barstow Saturday morning say wheel rolling 8-8:30 ?

Who all is going anyway?

@Cleandezert
@JosB
@sdecurti
@charlie brown
@the bodj
@85Yota
@dwphoto - camping friday night
@Bajadog
@01SilverSender

Discuss!

all that works for me.
Looks like i am picking up the fraptor on my way out... Might only be partiall done, but atleast i can enjoy it. Thanks @juberafab i should be in apple valley after dark some time i am guessing.

all that works for me.
Looks like i am picking up the fraptor on my way out... Might only be partiall done, but atleast i can enjoy it. Thanks @juberafab i should be in apple valley after dark some time i am guessing.

You can stay at TT Motorsports residency if JosB doesn't have a spot or you can be a real man and pitch a tent and camp.

Was going to say just rip dirt home, since camp location isnt optimal for our normal route.

But i guess we could try and shred to 395 and then maybe jump on roads down to route 66/the 15 through adelanto

Edit- actually looks like there is a fairly quick simple route south. Can basically just take ave T the whole way which is the rd we normally start on.

Last edited:
Was going to say just rip dirt home, since camp location isnt optimal for our normal route.

But i guess we could try and shred to 395 and then maybe jump on roads down to route 66/the 15 through adelanto

Edit- actually looks like there is a fairly quick simple route south. Can basically just take ave T the whole way which is the rd we normally start on.
Well that settles that.

How about here for camp Friday night?

34.62910802577123, -117.17569181683017

Barstow's just down the road from me. I might cruise out, but I'm a little confused now...

Are these coordinates near the airport, AVS, and Bell Mountain the Friday night camp site?

Or are these coordinates for the Friday night meetup for a night run to Barstow?

Back