Toyotally Awesome 2012 4x4 DBL Cab

Haha, you got me. Just got a new CV boot in last week, might slap it on this weekend if we get a break in the rain. I've been lagging on selling our beater car that I was going to use for parts money, but soon. Lets see, what else- someone ran into the back of it a week or so ago. No real damage other than a creased bumper. Not really noticeable, but it still sucks, so the dude is gonna pay for a new bumper. Might just slap a new plate one on the back with the ins money.
bumpercrash.jpg

It has been hauling two wheeled toys and kids around a lot. Once for a kid's mini bike birthday party up at the Swampound (iykyk)
dirtbikeload.jpg

And after mountain bike rides the kids have pretty much made the roof rack their hangout spot.

PXL_20240121_213649719.jpg

PXL_20240115_215231693.jpg

Appreciate the Giver the Onion sticker is still on there haha

Seems like a good value.
Probably gonna do one of the BLGT stickers you gave me too, just have been slacking.

No excuses on truck updates other than the weather has been chitty up here and I work on stuff in my driveway so motivation is currently low.

Currently eyeballing this as far as rear bumpers go.
https://outgearsolutions.com/collec...products/2005-2015-hc-rear-tube-bumper-tilted

It'll require some cutting, but I like the extra clearance it gives. The reciever will be way higher, but if anything i'd be using that for recover rather than towing, and I've already got a bunch of big ol drop hitches from my last tundra if I ever need to actually tow anything with this.

Back