Coilover swap?

LoganWC34

Looking at doing a coilover swap on my torsion bar ranger 4x4. Heard its not bad. Could i theoretically do it on stock arms? Are they beefy enough? 2.5x8-2.5-10 coilover is preferred, enough to have fun but not go crazy. Not planning on jumping it so would i be good?

I have done this on a Silverado in the past with the stock stamped steel LCA. I did plate and reinforce them in where the shock mounted. I also build UCA to allow for more travel and made shock towers. Workday pretty good for what it was. More of a mid travel. Shouldn't be much different on a ranger. Just remember it isn't a TT lol.

I have done this on a Silverado in the past with the stock stamped steel LCA. I did plate and reinforce them in where the shock mounted. I also build UCA to allow for more travel and made shock towers. Workday pretty good for what it was. More of a mid travel. Shouldn't be much different on a ranger. Just remember it isn't a TT lol.
Alr cool, im thinking i may or may not have to reinforce my LCA, ive heard i dont but i might do it just to be safe. Whats a good way to do that? I figured ima order upper control arms and just run a 2.5x10 coilover. Just enough to hsve fun and not hammer whoops like a TT but have fun yk.

Back