For Sale Ford Ranger prerunner “jolene”

marcytech

1993 ford ranger pre runner
$55,000 located in norco, CA
i have built and maintained this truck meticulously over the past 7 years.
It has been an amazing vehicle. extremely fast and has proven to be very reliable for many many trips over the last few years.
The truck is completely prepped and needs absolutely nothing. ready to log miles!!
The suspension has been tuned over the last few years by dialed shock prep. It punches well above its weight considering its "small" shock package and blows everyone away who sees or rides in it. It’s a BLAST to drive and extremely predictable in any situation.
Over all it’s a very well sorted truck that puts down fast miles and drives back home or on the trailer every time.
All shocks were stripped down and shock bodys were cerakoted and all aluminum parts were polished and re anodized january of 2023.
shocks are regularly serviced by dialed shock prep and are ready to go.

Drivetrain
4.0 ford sohc engine swap.
Engine was completely resealed, new timing chains and guides as well as a melling high volume oil pump.
Custom engine wire harness.
Dyno tuned with 180 wheel hp and 195 wheel torque.
Dana sniff built c4 trans. Fully built with reverse manual valve body, custom clutch bell, hardened input and output shafts, completely rollerized. Fixed yoke. I have all paperwork and pictures from the build process from Dana.
3500 stall converter
Culhane billet flex plate
winters gate shifter
2 cbr trans coolers.
The engine or trans NEVER get hot even in the dunes.

Front suspension:
Si Motorsports equal length 1” kingpin beams, radius arms and steering. All chromoly construction. All pivot brackets bolted to frame in typical SI Motorsports fashion
King 3.0 race series coilovers with resi port moved on to shock body for an internal bump zone.
King 2.0x 4 bump stop
SI Motorsports spindles
Cone billet hubs
Cnc 6 piston calipers
New pads and rotors.
Entire front end got a tip to tip prep in august/2023

Rear suspension:
Si Motorsports 4 link kit
All chromoly construction
King 2.5 coilover, 2.5 triple bypass, 2.0x4” bump stop.
Ford 9” rear end with top and bottom truss, 5.13 gears, moser 35 spline axles. Disk brakes
Rear section of stock frame kicked up 7” over stock. Set up with 14” of up travel from ride height.

Chassis:
2” chromoly cab cage, 1.75” everywhere else.
Rear of frame kicked up 7” higher than stock

Interior. Factory door panels, carpet and dash. All gauges work and power windows.
PCI intercom and radio. PCI headsets
Prp seats and harnesses
Custom aluminum console by firehouse fabrication. Upholstered to match.
All accessories wired through busman fuse/relay box with sealed switches.
Headlights, blinkers brake lights and windshield wipers all work

Misc:
Nice paint, bedsides were repainted March 2024. No rock chips!
5 - 15” method bead lock wheels and 35” projects with tons of life.
Brand new steering box from solo motorsports ported for ram assist.
Cnc brake pedal, Tilton master cylinders
All brake line plumbing is stainless -3 with stainless braided lines where needed
Jazz 35 gal fuel cell with custom fuel sender to work with stock gauge.
Bosh pump, pre and post filters.
All fuel plumbing is -6 braided line
Custom billet front light bar mount holding 3 baja design LP6 lights
Cutless design 3rd brake light holding baja design s2 chase lights with brake light in the middle
On board Jack, one life trauma kit and breaker bar with 1” socket for lug nuts
im sure im forgetting a ton.
Link to build thread
IMG_1310.jpegIMG_1311.jpegIMG_1315.jpegIMG_1316.jpegIMG_1314.jpegIMG_1323.jpegIMG_2692.jpegIMG_1313.jpegIMG_1318.jpegIMG_2693.jpegIMG_2694.jpegIMG_2689.jpegIMG_2708.jpegIMG_2707.jpegIMG_2710.jpegIMG_2714.jpegIMG_2695.jpegIMG_2691.jpegIMG_2697.jpegIMG_2699.jpeg

Last edited:
When I first saw your truck for sale on IG I think is where I saw it I assumed it was an April Fools joke! Bad ass truck for whoever gets it, GLWS!!

Back