Britney 1995 F150 prelander

Perfect truck! Nice job Dude!

Can you tell me more about these? - "Custom Deaver springs. “F53 +1.5”"

Do I just call Deaver? Are they a stock part? (Says custom! Duh!)

This is what I want for my Bronco as I'm only using 2" over stock style springs in the front and dont want to lift the back 4" or whatever the common Deavers are.
Yea just call Deaver and they will build it whatever you need. “F53” is a standard f150 pack but I wanted slightly more lift.

this is a RAD fucking build!!!
reminds me of my old Bronco, built very similar. but with no cage, hence why it's my "old" bronco. haha

Ok, well things escalated quickly. “YOLO” as the kids say.
I really didn’t want to keep the ford efi and be limited by it and have to look at its ugly complexity.

I’m assembling the rotating assembly this week. My first ever so it’s educational. Quick and dirty. No machine work, no plasigauge. It was “running fine” with good compression and 185,000 miles so I’m not doing any real work.
Maybe a nice 408 in a few years since now I’m invested in the heads and EFI
Sniper 2
Hyperspark 2 ignition
AFR 1472 165 heads
Trick flow stage 1 cam
Duration 221/225. 112 separation
Lift .498/.510 @1.6

Attachments

• IMG_3820.jpeg
    IMG_3820.jpeg
    515.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3819.jpeg
    IMG_3819.jpeg
    506.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3821.jpeg
    IMG_3821.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 43
How much weight do you think you dropped going to AL heads? I am seeing all sorts of numbers on the w

How much weight do you think you dropped going to AL heads? I am seeing all sorts of numbers on the w
Damn it I forgot to weigh the heads before i torqued them down last night. I’ll weigh the stock iron heads and see if I can find a spec for the AFRs

It’s significant. They feel like 1/2 the weight or less.
At least 40lbs savings. I’ll get back to you.

How are you removing the smog pump with shorter belt or a delete with new pulley bracket

x2 on the dummy pulley? I got real hood and just gutted the smog pump internals and put it back in place to act as the "dummy" pulley.
How did you gut the internals I tried taking one apart and just destroyed it and locked up the pulley😂

Last edited:
Which one I be been trying to find one that’s not overpriced and can be shipped to CA
It took some digging and I think came from over seas because it took weeks to get.
It was over a year ago, it’s just been sitting in my garage. I forgot where. Sorry 😢

Truck looks awesome. I have the same truck and am going to go a similar build on it later this year.

I ditched the oil cooler thing on the motor and went with a larger 1515 Napa Gold oil filter and a simple bronco lower radiator hose. I did this because the oil cooler adapter hose thing was leaking and I didn't feel it was necessary since Bronco's never came with one.

Back