Britney 1995 F150 prelander

Truck looks awesome. I have the same truck and am going to go a similar build on it later this year.

I ditched the oil cooler thing on the motor and went with a larger 1515 Napa Gold oil filter and a simple bronco lower radiator hose. I did this because the oil cooler adapter hose thing was leaking and I didn't feel it was necessary since Bronco's never came with one.
Interesting. I thought all the 351w got them. I’ve been told the oil on small block fords run hot because of the size of the main bearings.

Interesting. I thought all the 351w got them. I’ve been told the oil on small block fords run hot because of the size of the main bearings.
Some Bronco came with factory oil coolers.

Depending on what year your truck is and FEAD, you can get away with not using the dummy pulley as well.

Sounds like you need to find a new smog guy. My guy if it passes the sniffer and evap it's all good. Headers whatever that doesn't effect smog dgaf.
Yeah I haven’t tried but he checks everything he let me pass with a check engine light though but it only came on after it got hot

Back