BLGT Cinder Hills Takeover. Labor Day weekend

Also, not looking good for getting out of fire restrictions. Most likely will be in stage 1 restrictions which means no campfires, charcoal grills or what not. You can however use a propane grill or propane fire pit. So if anyone has one I’d plan on bringing it. I’ll be bringing mine
Thanks for the heads up dude!

Also, not looking good for getting out of fire restrictions. Most likely will be in stage 1 restrictions which means no campfires, charcoal grills or what not. You can however use a propane grill or propane fire pit. So if anyone has one I’d plan on bringing it. I’ll be bringing mine
They also don’t seem to care about my electric smoker.

Yeah basically if it has an off switch/valve then it’s ok.

tu' mamacita prolly wishes she had an on/off switch for her.............. grill, yeah, her grill, too.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
🔥🔥🔥🔥🚒🚒🚒🚒🧨🧨🧨🧨❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

yeah....... until i get there!
i bring thaaaaaa fyyyyyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
harharhar.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to replace the valve cover gasket on shit box
tear down the front axle and get a little prep going
and swap out a few body mounts.
debating putting the 37s on but I don't know if I want to open that can of worms with clearance issues that I'm sure will be arising...
Also, need to sort RV fridge and see why the shit its not working.

debating putting the 37s on but I don't know if I want to open that can of worms with clearance issues that I'm sure will be arising...

37s.... on the fucking Mouse?!?!?
no way. you have to be talking about whatever rock donkey you have, right?

ill bring my angle grinder. Also thinking of bringing my millermatic 215 since its small enough if anyone has a generator strong enough to power it.

Back