Upcoming BLGT Meet 2024 BLGT Sand Hallow Trip Labor Day Weekend

So with it being pretty toasty out there still most of us bringing kids and wives. We made executive decision to get a giant Air B&B rather than camp.

Current roll call:

@dwphoto - shit box 4 runner lockers 37z
@SNowsk8air - Tacoma lockers 37
@Motiracer38 Grand Cherokee 33s but down to party
@vcyota92 OG Bronco lockers 37

Chris -- 1st 4 runner 33s 4wd
@sdecurti 4runner 2wd or powerwagon
@theycallmeWALLY Bronco 4wd

Is anyone else going to make it?

@Castle.taco
@Hambone
@gtrainor21

I got excited about this because it's just down the road, but then I saw the dates... I work on the weekenda again... back to that retail life 😔💔 Hope everyone has fun!

So with it being pretty toasty out there still most of us bringing kids and wives. We made executive decision to get a giant Air B&B rather than camp.

Current roll call:

@dwphoto - shit box 4 runner lockers 37z
@SNowsk8air - Tacoma lockers 37
@Motiracer38 Grand Cherokee 33s but down to party
@vcyota92 OG Bronco lockers 37

Chris -- 1st 4 runner 33s 4wd
@sdecurti 4runner 2wd or powerwagon
@theycallmeWALLY Bronco 4wd

Is anyone else going to make it?

@Castle.taco
@Hambone
@gtrainor21
I should be there and I’m sure my dad will come. May only be for a day or two

Had the discussion with my cousin, thats his GFs birthday weekend and shes not into this kind of stuff so I'm counting him out (unless he finds a cooler girlfriend).

I'm gonna try and whip out some upgrades to the truck the week before, plus I'm supposed to go back up to Colorado for the following week... So if things go as planned I'll come up and hang out for a couple days then boogey on up to Ouray after. Will keep you guys posted

trying to figure out what you guys are gonna be doing out there trail wise, thinking we will just bring the Tahoe if it’s just cruising around sand hollow

There was talks of a family friendly run to Toquerville Falls one day, I know I’d like to get out ton some 7-8 rated trails for the guys, and cruise the dunes as well. But nothing officially planned

I’m all for a little of everything from hard trails to the dunes! It’s unknown at this point if I will have the bronco or the jeep though

I’ll make an appearance for this trip. My truck is too underpowered for the sand but there are vast trails every which way to explore for the lower hp 2wd guys.

I’ll make an appearance for this trip. My truck is too underpowered for the sand but there are vast trails every which way to explore for the lower hp 2wd guys.

Looking forward to exploring out there. Not exactly sure the game plan just yet but likely will be wheeling early / or later in the evening

I'm local but my rig is getting some prep work done. If its all done by then ill come out and wheel for a day. Also, if anyone needs anything, I'm just in dixie springs.

You do need to have your OHV certificate completed if your vehicle is not street legal, as in fully plated. Any type of OHV (sxs, dirt bike, ohv street legal rigs) must have this certificate.

I'm local but my rig is getting some prep work done. If its all done by then ill come out and wheel for a day. Also, if anyone needs anything, I'm just in dixie springs.

You do need to have your OHV certificate completed if your vehicle is not street legal, as in fully plated. Any type of OHV (sxs, dirt bike, ohv street legal rigs) must have this certificate.
According to this website its only for ohv (non-plated) vehicles, thats how i understood it.

Appreciate the heads up.

How stringent is the regulation and visibility of rangers? Id imagine within the lake park boundary they are everywhere, but what about outside the park boundary where id imagine we would be doing most of our wheeling?

Back