Upcoming BLGT Meet 2024 BLGT Sand Hallow Trip Labor Day Weekend

I just reserved a group site at the sand pit. Just kinda did it on a flyer so we have the option, can always cancel it.

Plan is to bring the prerunner unless i acquire a shitbox crawler by then….

There is also a brand new rv resort park close to the park called jellystone which is enticing for the whole family…

I just reserved a group site at the sand pit. Just kinda did it on a flyer so we have the option, can always cancel it.

Plan is to bring the prerunner unless i acquire a shitbox crawler by then….

There is also a brand new rv resort park close to the park called jellystone which is enticing for the whole family…
Sweet. Trying to figure out our camping situation since it will be too hot for the tent.

@sdecurti what days did you get reserved? I was planning on getting in early in the week and doing some tourist stuff as well.

Oh, and I'm free Saturday if you need a trailer and co-dawg.

@sdecurti what days did you get reserved? I was planning on getting in early in the week and doing some tourist stuff as well.

Oh, and I'm free Saturday if you need a trailer and co-dawg.
Got it for aug 29-sept 2 Thursday to Monday.

Are you saying the trailer you have available is @dwphoto and my trailer ? Hahahha

If only i had 5k to throw down

I'll grab a site nearby for the beginning of the week then, it's quite a bit cheaper.

I got trailers for days!

My sister in law is there now, it does look like fun. I'm too cheap for that so probably would camp up in Virgin to hit up Zion for a day or Hurricane Cliffs to ride mtb a bit, or check out Torquerville falls.

well couldnt get the time off work as we are slammed currently so ill have to live through you guys.

This trip looks really good for me actually, could probably get my cousin out there in his K5 I just finished up for him. We’d be out there doing some mild 4x4 stuff. We’re both on 33s with truetracsIMG_6662.jpeg

I'll be there with my little.

Here's the start of the list so far.

Add to it!

DW_Photo x 4
Wally x 2
SNowsk8air2 x 2
Mai-Tai x 48
Metcho x 4

Back