BLGT Cinder Hills Takeover. Labor Day weekend

Didn’t know they were doing it again this year. Feel like they haven’t run the cinders race in a while.
Yeah they skipped last year cuz of the fire then this year lost all the rest of their permits for the other "desert" races. So its all private property worcs style races now.

Yeah they skipped last year cuz of the fire then this year lost all the rest of their permits for the other "desert" races. So its all private property worcs style races now.
That makes sense. Also they didn’t reopen the cinders until Labor Day anyways. Not sure how I forgot that lol.

I can do Labor day weekend, Might consider bringing the dirt scooter before it gets new tires and a makeover for next dune season... see if I can leave without looking like a piece of hamburger

Last edited:
Looking forward to this... Undecided on which truck to bring but if I can get the 4runner all put back together I'll probably take it out.

Looking forward to this... Undecided on which truck to bring but if I can get the 4runner all put back together I'll probably take it out.
Definitely more of a go fast area but 4wd on the 4 runner you’ll be able to get out to more places and just cruise around

I'm not sure my truck will be back together by then but this does sound like fun.

i'll talk to papa again. maybe just bring my truck? i don't know how it is out there, will there be enough space for a huge toyhauler, 2 trucks and a trailer? newb speaking. is it like the open desert kind of and camping is a big wide as fuck open area?

nevermind. google maps to the rescue as usual.
it looks like a fuckload of "one-way" type, cool trails. so how are we gonna get a huge group of people? just in a line, along the main road or something?

it's more like desert camping in black sand and pine trees. if you have never been it's a cool experience. there is a big main area that will be easy to get a big group setup at

Back