Bad Trends… and go

One more.
Sorry Tacoma peeps.
But do you really need to drive with your bright off road amber ditch lights on or the bumper ones while driving in SoCal traffic in the middle of a sunny day.

I see this all the time. Bright sunny day in the middle of the city and slow moving traffic.

View attachment 27972View attachment 27973
Lot of new Bronco guys guilty of this too

One more.
Sorry Tacoma peeps.
But do you really need to drive with your bright off road amber ditch lights on or the bumper ones while driving in SoCal traffic in the middle of a sunny day.

I see this all the time. Bright sunny day in the middle of the city and slow moving traffic.

View attachment 27972View attachment 27973
Bro, how else are you going to know how overland they are?!

Don't know if it's been mentioned.. DGAF if it has ... "Raptor Grill Lights" on EVERY FUCKING THING!!! People are fucking dumb. Your 65 inch wide Hilux doesn't need clearance lights. Knock it the fuck off. Your Camry DOSENT NEED CLEARANCE LIGHTS!!! YOUR FUCKING Lez-baru DOESN'T NEED CLEARANCE LIGHTS!!! Like FUCK!!!!! The only thing worse are the fucking morons ( mainly stock F-150 and Toyota people) that act like they are for a legitimate purpose on anything less than 89" wide.

Ps, I may be projecting a lil but I am still annoyed by them. I want to brake check them and go head on into their vehicles.

Last edited:
Also, just most ( if not all) fucking jeep people. Ya know, the ones who want $15k and 2,000,000 lumens worth of front lights and ZERO collision / dust lights. Had a few close calls over the years in the dust. I narrowly missed deleting the dude from life ( panic braked, locked up and somehow slid around him on the trail) only to have him light me up like I was a Japanese business man in Hiroshima on Aug 6, 1945.
You piece of shit, if you spent $30 on a rear dust light, this wouldn't be an issue.

So yeah, fuck jeeps and their "Jeep thing" people. Fucking tards with their "trail badges".

Last edited:
Also, just most ( if not all) fucking jeep people. Ya know, the ones who want $15k and 2,000,000 lumens worth of front lights and ZERO collision / dust lights. Had a few close calls over the years in the dust. I narrowly missed delete the dude from life ( panic braked, locked up and somehow slid around him on the trail) only to have him light me up like I was a Japanese business man in Hiroshima on Aug 6, 1945.
You piece of shit, if you spent $30 on a rear dust light, this wouldn't be an issue.

So yeah, fuck jeeps and their "Jeep thing" people. Fucking tards with their "trail badges".
I want to give you a hug right now

Don't know if it's been mentioned.. DGAF if it has ... "Raptor Grill Lights" on EVERY FUCKING THING!!! People are fucking dumb. Your 65 inch wide Hilux doesn't need clearance lights. Knock it the fuck off. Your Camry DOSENT NEED CLEARANCE LIGHTS!!! YOUR FUCKING Lez-baru DOESN'T NEED CLEARANCE LIGHTS!!! Like FUCK!!!!! The only thing worse are the fucking morons ( mainly stock F-150 and Toyota people) that act like they are for a legitimate purpose on anything less than 89" wide.

Ps, I may be projecting a lil but I am still annoyed by them. I want to brake check them and go head on into their vehicles.

I saw some on a Dodge 1500 this morning. His lifter tick really sealed it for me and I started thinking about this thread haha.

1726758737833.gif

Back