Bad Trends… and go

I must of failed. bought a Tesla for financial reasons, I dgaf if they are better for the environment or not, nobody is going to win that argument. The funny thing is that, now we have one, I really like it, and I absolutely hated it before we bought one.
Give it a few years and that will wear off LOL. Been a Tesla driver since 2018 and just sold our last one. My wife got rear ended and the process of getting it repaired through TESLA INSURANCE was a fucking nightmare. We had a 2018 M3 LR, 2020 M3 Performance and a 2022 M3 LR and the quality was the best on the 2018. Wait till you take it on a road trip, it turned a 15 hour drive to Oregon to 21 hours

Give it a few years and that will wear off LOL. Been a Tesla driver since 2018 and just sold our last one. My wife got rear ended and the process of getting it repaired through TESLA INSURANCE was a fucking nightmare. We had a 2018 M3 LR, 2020 M3 Performance and a 2022 M3 LR and the quality was the best on the 2018. Wait till you take it on a road trip, it turned a 15 hour drive to Oregon to 21 hours
ha, we have no plans on road tripping it. we bought it as a commuter since we drive 125-150 miles a day. So we charge at night and do our drive 5 days a week. If we road trip, we take the economic choice F350. lol

was hard to beat the 1% financing, the $7500 back. was either buying a new car and having a payment plus $600 gas, or buying a tesla, for the price of gas, and charging has only been $150-$200. Figuring we are saving about 300-400 a month.

I must of failed. bought a Tesla for financial reasons, I dgaf if they are better for the environment or not, nobody is going to win that argument. The funny thing is that, now we have one, I really like it, and I absolutely hated it before we bought one.
Just don’t drive like the rest of the Elon-ites 👍

A friend of mine has a 2021 Tesla. Aleady been in 2 accidents (not at fault for either), no issue with repairs.
They have also road tripped it to Colorado more than once. Planning only super chargers they said it added like 2hrs vs a gasoline car but they didn’t care as they used the longer stops for food, exercise etc.

ha, we have no plans on road tripping it. we bought it as a commuter since we drive 125-150 miles a day. So we charge at night and do our drive 5 days a week. If we road trip, we take the economic choice F350. lol

was hard to beat the 1% financing, the $7500 back. was either buying a new car and having a payment plus $600 gas, or buying a tesla, for the price of gas, and charging has only been $150-$200. Figuring we are saving about 300-400 a month.
Charging at home or at charging stations? If at home, have solar?

I'm in the wheel game so I'll play... Not trying to talk trash on the brand themselves but these wheels are well... a trend.

With that said:

This wheel -

View attachment 27934

Is the new version of this wheel -

View attachment 27935

You'll regret owning either one when you're older haha.
So much, yes. Those are terrible on all accounts. I remember a lot of accounts of those rockstar wheels cracking.

One more.
Sorry Tacoma peeps.
But do you really need to drive with your bright off road amber ditch lights on or the bumper ones while driving in SoCal traffic in the middle of a sunny day.

I see this all the time. Bright sunny day in the middle of the city and slow moving traffic.

Untitled.jpg69330996_422450461954688_6969713404273491968_n.jpg

One more.
Sorry Tacoma peeps.
But do you really need to drive with your bright off road amber ditch lights on or the bumper ones while driving in SoCal traffic in the middle of a sunny day.

I see this all the time. Bright sunny day in the middle of the city and slow moving traffic.

View attachment 27972View attachment 27973
well since they dont go in the dirt, when else would they get to use all those lights? lol

I did a Boise Jeep Club Run july 2023 in my shit box and got a pig "duck"😮‍💨
53025995051_784282457f_b.jpg

One more.
Sorry Tacoma peeps.

View attachment 27972View attachment 27973
Good thing mine is a 4Runner! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5824.jpeg
    IMG_5824.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
My buddy used to have a shit ton of lights (light bar, ditch lights, multiple bumper lights) on his Jeep Rubicon. He's usually a mid-pack or back of the pack guy when we're cruising along. He, by far had the most amount of add on lights on his rig compared to anyone else. Anytime we would do any night runs, he would turn on all his lights then quickly get yelled at on the radio to turn them all off because he would blind the 1-3 guys in front of him.

The point of my story is, unless you are doing high speed night runs on your own or if you sit at the head of the pack, you don't need a gazillion lights on your rig.

Back