1969 bronco

thanks guys. I agree with Kevin that the more perpendicular the better. just wasn't sure which direction to go. some pictures for example20231029_180054.jpg20231029_175735.jpg

so progress will be slow until in December and even then it's hard ti get out in the garage when it's in 20s like it was this morning.
got all the other cage tie ins finished. so now I can start the sheet metal. did I mention I'm no good at sheet metal?20231111_155557.jpg20231111_155549.jpg

I'm sure you are better at sheet metal then most... You got this dude. Do something every day, even if it's putting a few tools away. (i try and tell myself this haha)

You should've taken your own advice and do something everyday with your Bronco. Mikey will get it done right this time though. In only 3 days, which is doubtful Lol

Looks great. Doing sheet metal requires a different set of tools but you got it done and it looks awesome.

I'm sure you are better at sheet metal then most... You got this dude. Do something every day, even if it's putting a few tools away. (i try and tell myself this haha)
This was the only way I got stuff done last summer. New job working 2nd shift screwing my sleep schedule up. Forced myself to go in the garage and work on something almost every day. Even if it was only 30min. 1-2hrs every day adds up and can get a lot done. But yeah I’m with Brian now with the cold. Mornings and evenings just get brutally cold to work in the garage.

This was the only way I got stuff done last summer. New job working 2nd shift screwing my sleep schedule up. Forced myself to go in the garage and work on something almost every day. Even if it was only 30min. 1-2hrs every day adds up and can get a lot done. But yeah I’m with Brian now with the cold. Mornings and evenings just get brutally cold to work in the garage.
yeah Saturday was 15deg! but I agree I usually try to go out there everyday for at least a half hour if the kids let me. nothing like the old days, working on stuff tell 10 every night

Back