What do you do for work ?

I am the director of corporate accounts (sales) for a company that measures office buildings across north america. As a part of this, i also help write the standards for how all buildings are measured and leased across the country. I have been doing this going on 23 years now.

My 2nd job is I run a non profit ( no duh) Clean-Dezert

Magnuson Superchargers.
2.5 years.
Assembling, Packaging, Shipping
Any BLGT hookups? I need pretty much everything for the 5vz supercharger kit BUT the supercharger itself (been sitting on it for years). In another 5 or 6 yrs I might actually get it mounted on something haha.

Im a hydro electric powerplant operator for SCE. Been doing it for 4 or 5 yrs now. I love it, coolest job Ive ever had. Too bad SCE is in the process of selling it all off lol.

Our central Utility plant is natty gas/ diesel, what's the main difference just using the current of the ocean to run the generator?

We're water-driven (think hoover dam but on a much smaller scale) by the water coming out of the mountains (snow melt, springs, etc). We're seriously small scale compared to other generating methods. So where you guys are generating using big ass engines (train engines?) that are probably cranking out 4000+ kw, our tiny plants are putting out 400 kw lol.

We're water-driven (think hoover dam but on a much smaller scale) by the water coming out of the mountains (snow melt, springs, etc). We're seriously small scale compared to other generating methods. So where you guys are generating using big ass engines (train engines?) that are probably cranking out 4000+ kw, our tiny plants are putting out 400 kw lol.

Still cool! Are you guys generating DC since it's from water or is it an AC generator? We're borderline independent cogen but since socal Ed rules the area we can't be deemed a power plant so we use I think the legal portion of 5%? I always find Power plants to be fascinating!

I have a consultant company for agriculture companies that want to development business in the California/Mexico market in the produce side of farming. Also I am partners in a growing group and we farm in Coachella, Valle de Trinidad and Mexicali, mainly growing peppers for subway, chilis for Sriracha and fresh markets.

Do you actually make/manufacture it, or do you distribute?

I'm a highschool physics teacher

We actually mfg it and sell to distributors.

a real life caulk boy? are we talking like DAP, Liquid Nails?

100%! No, Spectrum Mfg Corp. we have our own cartridges that match major grout mfg like Custom building products, Mapei, Tec, etc. We also do private labeling for some large companies. We do our latex caulk, a new extremely flexible indoor/outdoor sealant, stains for grouts, hollow tile repair, and anti-fracture membrane

I started with UPS in 1996 and if everything goes to plan I’ll retire in the next 4-5 years, from there I’ll figure out what I wanna do with my life/career.

April 2014 we started Black Widow, I was looking at it as side gig and I was wrong, that’s been a full time job in itself and hopefully it continues to grow
03856F50-B1FE-441F-BBFD-A8B19622DBDD.jpeg

Last edited:
For the last 2 years I've been a parts manager and mechanic for a brake/suspension/RV/trailer repair facility here in Visalia Ca called Gross and Stevens. I get to work on and be around cool shit all day long! I also service shocks as a side gig.. I was in the automotive lube industry before this for almost 13 years. Glad I got out!

thumbnail_IMG_1877.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4613.jpgthumbnail_IMG_5140.jpgthumbnail_IMG_5242.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3049.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7786.jpgthumbnail_IMG_9834.jpgthumbnail_IMG_5053.jpg

I recently started working for a semiconductor CMP company as a Field service engineer based out of PHX but traveling the country and out of country as well.

i used to weld for a construction company as well as service tech for carwashes right before this job

I work for the Animal Science Dept. at UC Davis in northern Ca. I manage our Meat lab where we have a USDA inspected kill floor where we slaughter approximately 300 pigs, 150 lambs and 75-100 beef cattle per year. From there the rest of the plant is is inspected by CDFA and we either sell the carcasses to other butcher shops or grocery stores or I teach Meat Sci students how to kill, fab, process, grade & market the meat we produce which is a byproduct of teaching and research.

Pretty cool gig, I am the only full time employee and I have 5-6 student employees and a couple classes I teach so I use my employees like TA's to help me in the lab settings and often time use my lab students as slave labor to get shit killed/cut and out the door. We have a small retail store that's open Thursday & Friday afternoons where we sell to the public and have approximately 200 walk in customers a week.

Some day I may open my own shop if my carpul tunnel isn't too bad by then, had my first hand done when I was 28 and my other is getting bad. Been doing this for 16 years.

Caleb Beef Split.jpgMeatSci3.jpgSmoke Truck BAcon.jpg

So what's your opinion on the longshoremen in SP? haha I have a lot of friends and family in Pedro so I hear all about it.

Testing on gas stations incahoots with the fire department and whatever city inspector all over CA. Also maintenance with anything & everything at a gas station. Underground/ above ground/ inside the store.
No I don't know why the prices keep fluctuating..

Attachments

• 20211007_154528(0).jpg
    20211007_154528(0).jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210913_105626.jpg
    20210913_105626.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 8
Back