To The Moon build

Insane rebuild man. After all the hours and $$$ you’d had into this build, I hope it’s your last time you have to get back into; major design that leads to cut grind and weld again! Excited to see the final product.

Insane rebuild man. After all the hours and $$$ you’d had into this build, I hope it’s your last time you have to get back into; major design that leads to cut grind and weld again! Excited to see the final product.
Thanks! I do plan on redoing a bunch of the cab cage, but after that hopefully no more chop/cut/rebuild lol

Truck looks great man. Ive been talking to mitch for a while about his beam kit but not sure i am ready to undertake redoing the whole front end of my truck lol.

Truck looks great man. Ive been talking to mitch for a while about his beam kit but not sure i am ready to undertake redoing the whole front end of my truck lol.
It was definitely a ton of work, but happy to finally know the front is complete free of weak links.

hold on a second... what trans is in this? I thought i saw the clutch master in pics above. (like the banjo bolts off master too)

Back