To The Moon build

Looks good. That front beam set is killer. I was wondering what are they painted with?

Sometimes, I see a notification that there is an update to this thread,

So I click it, and on my scroll down to the bottom I see pictures that are cool AF. So then I instantly like them.

The problem is sometimes I have already liked the pictures so I actually un-like them on accident.

But then of course I like them again.

Did you feel any difference with the new beam setup, or was it just to increase strength?
Shocks still need fine tuning, but the little stuff it feels pretty similar. In the big holes at speed it feels easier to drive and just really soaks it up, don’t need to slow down for much. The front is pushed forward a few inches, the beams are much longer, tighter scrub radius on these spindles/hubs, bigger shock, more castor, bit more travel… hard to say what made the biggest difference but I definitely like it.

Beautiful rebuild! Missed you out there, too many trucks I guess... My bronco is also having fuel starvation issues, hoping it's a clogged filter too.

Also I have been helping Shane, via text messages and phone calls, put your old front end on his ranger project. Cool to see old stuff, like our trucks, get better and better though out the years.

Beautiful rebuild! Missed you out there, too many trucks I guess... My bronco is also having fuel starvation issues, hoping it's a clogged filter too.

Also I have been helping Shane, via text messages and phone calls, put your old front end on his ranger project. Cool to see old stuff, like our trucks, get better and better though out the years.
Thanks Man! Ya I'm excited to see my old suspension live on. That front end served me well, never had an issue.

Shit, what's you story with the filter? How long has it been in the truck

Back