Past Clean up Nov 11 Clean-Dezert takes over Barstow with help from BLGT

Pretty excited about these little guys. Will have them four sail at the clean-up.
53296928912_137e4cf719_b.jpg

Some fresh lids
53297787121_a67ab401a7_b.jpg

I'll also have women's and kid's sizes in t-shirts.
Damn this is good timing! My hat from last year is already starting to look grungy. Hopefully I can make it out again this year.

@Cleandezert

Are these things happening?

the options are endless. we have been toying with some ideas.
1. was let terra crew do there thing that night
2. was see if we can do something that night at slash x ( have reached out to check the temp there)
3. a movie night on the big screen.

after the @Down For Mobbing flag run and dinner.... If none of the above are happening Would be cool to put together a little night run to unmark trash. Assuming the Son of smokey app comes back online.

Let's get a little roll call going of who is going be out there and in what.

@dwphoto - The mouse

@Cleandezert

Are these things happening?

the options are endless. we have been toying with some ideas.
1. was let terra crew do there thing that night
2. was see if we can do something that night at slash x ( have reached out to check the temp there)
3. a movie night on the big screen.

after the @Down For Mobbing flag run and dinner.... If none of the above are happening Would be cool to put together a little night run to unmark trash. Assuming the Son of smokey app comes back online.

Let's get a little roll call going of who is going be out there and in what.

@dwphoto - The mouse
So after the raffle we will be doing a flag run SO EVERYONE BRING AN AMERICAN FLAG FOR VETERANS DAY
from there it will likley lead to a terra crew jump session.
then saturday night, movie on the big screeen or just a good old fashion bon fire.

So after the raffle we will be doing a flag run SO EVERYONE BRING AN AMERICAN FLAG FOR VETERANS DAY
from there it will likley lead to a terra crew jump session.
then saturday night, movie on the big screeen or just a good old fashion bon fire.

100% should do a movie on the big screen. my kids would dig that for sure!

Any one got a popcorn machine haha ?

Bumpity!

Getting close! Still have a shit load of stuff to do AHHHHHHHHHH!

Finished all the shirts and stickers. Decided we needed another flavor of hat.

53313051227_d8ed3271d6_b.jpg

Gotta pick up RV tmw am start to get it all loaded up finish shopping loading the table and grills propane tanks etc Plan is to roll out Friday AM

Can't wait!

E

Let's try this again.... FML

Heading up Friday night with the kiddos. Gonna set up a tent and let them have a lil camp out. Wife is heading up early Saturday morning with some pups and set up a booth and be around to chat about what we do with the Dog Rescue

@dwphoto - The Mouse

@theycallmeWALLY - Turtle 2.0

@cbrewer22 - Wifes Ranger

@Armrunner - 1st Gen Tundra

@WW_RANGER_X - Gen 1 raptor

@Tomaslav90 - 2nd gen taco

@Cleandezert-mall Crawler Fraptor

@Heer_O Goldie the Burb

I'm bummed we are only able to go for the day, It's gonna be a long one. Leaving the house at 4am to get there by 8am. Probably wont get home till midnight lol.

I'm bummed we are only able to go for the day, It's gonna be a long one. Leaving the house at 4am to get there by 8am. Probably wont get home till midnight lol.
jesus. that is a long day... cant come out late friday?

Back