Past Clean up Nov 11 Clean-Dezert takes over Barstow with help from BLGT

Down to a slim chance we will make it. If we do, it will be in the Subaru and only Saturday.
did you live with Kevin Lowrance many moons ago? I just talked to him yesterday and he is coming out from AZ for the event. Nows the excuse to talk shit to him. lol

Tried, lol. Just isn't in the cards.

Adam, are you going to have work gloves available for purchase? I still have a pair from a couple cleanups ago, but i need to pick some up for the wife.
We ran out of inventory and havent restocked. I might have a few pairs in our raffle prizes we can dig out for you.

The harbor freight gloves are an awesome value. I use them all the time in the garage. I get 1-2 weeks of hard fabrication out of a pair. At only $2 I get 5 or 6 pairs each time I go in.

Sounds like it will be me and the boys Saturday in the Subaru, and my cousins wife and her daughter will meet us out there. We will be on hand to follow and help load up trucks. Can't pick up much in the Subaru. And I think this trip may the last for my clutch, its on its way out :(

Sounds like it will be me and the boys Saturday in the Subaru, and my cousins wife and her daughter will meet us out there. We will be on hand to follow and help load up trucks. Can't pick up much in the Subaru. And I think this trip may the last for my clutch, its on its way out :(
there is lots of wind blown trash from camps and freeway. you don't really even need to drive to find it. my wife and sister in-law might be picking up trash in the ranger after everyone is checked in. you are more then welcome to join them if you want.

Welp, almost all geared up rolling out tmw AM.

53321154486_518487c64e_b.jpg

Big bun guy... 504 of those little guys. 👀👀👀

53321149251_163c6f76e6_b.jpg

53320281517_7c53868266_b.jpg

See you dudes in the dirt!

E

Alright, I think I'm going to roll out tonight. Something about beers around a campfire is very alluring.

Back