Mojave Rd. trip plan

Anyone else towing out there? Trying to find a safe spot to park truck and trailer.

Sweet! I'll look that up. Thanks man!

Looks pretty cool! Anyone else want to park here with me?

There has to be someone who needs the OT. 1st or 2nd ex wife to pay off, new boat/rv/rzr payment etc. Make is happen!
I'm trying..... We got a newly promoted LT and he's trying to be a little dictator..... So I'm gonna see what I can do.

Also, I wouldn't be rolling out till Friday so we gotta coordinate a meet up spot for those of us running behind.

We could start at Cougar buttes and party power line roads all the way to ludlow, get fuel, blast past the megaphone, enjoy the sandy whoops heading west next to the railroad tracks, swing by Afton real quick, and then mosey on up to baker

I'm going to live dangerously and drive all the way from home with the wife on board. How bad can that go right?
i have been doing this in my ranger for all trips (baja,and state side) for 35 years. #prepyourshit. and drive with that in mind. finally broke down and bought a trailer last year but still dont use it very often.

We could start at Cougar buttes and party power line roads all the way to ludlow, get fuel, blast past the megaphone, enjoy the sandy whoops heading west next to the railroad tracks, swing by Afton real quick, and then mosey on up to baker
This is fun too but there's a couple stops we'd miss doing this. Hope you're bringing your hiking shoes and KY jelly, may need it to squeeze you through the slot canyon

This has been a bucket list trip for years for me! Just got my Tacoma back from a way too long build! I’m in for next year or possibly later this year before too hot. Need to finish up some stuff before weekend trip ready!

Post lots of pics please!!

Was trying to work on / replace /prep for some fucking reason... 🤷
Bitch is just gonna take a crap on me anyway..

And don't judge how epic my custom jackstand set up is. Y'all have no idea the amount of sketch it took to even get it up that high. Lol
Let's just say, angled driveway and Hi-Lift for the win

Attachments

• PXL_20230312_213909453.jpg
    PXL_20230312_213909453.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20230313_004600391.jpg
    PXL_20230313_004600391.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20230312_224628475.jpg
    PXL_20230312_224628475.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 12
Back