Mojave Rd. trip plan

Pics of said 'we put his truck on the back of kyle's truck' or it didn't happen @Giant Geoff
You’ll want to go around the salt flats at xxyzz rd. There were signs that said “ road closed” it was all wet and we have been stuck there for 5hours when it’s dry and each truck got a citation from the CHP! Just take the power line away from the I 15 to the lava cave!

Attachments

• DA262384-FD10-4E08-A904-DD4F3BE7BFCF.png
    DA262384-FD10-4E08-A904-DD4F3BE7BFCF.png
    550.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2989B7BF-76DC-4B6E-A049-67A0D2E556DA.jpeg
    2989B7BF-76DC-4B6E-A049-67A0D2E556DA.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 24
  • CA940630-69F0-4F2C-BDF5-D85CEA8EDDEE.jpeg
    CA940630-69F0-4F2C-BDF5-D85CEA8EDDEE.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 25
You’ll want to go around the salt flats at xxyzz rd. There were signs that said “ road closed” it was all wet and we have been stuck there for 5hours when it’s dry and each truck got a citation from the CHP! Just take the power line away from the I 15 to the lava cave!
looks like an adventures trip. i bet all the plants are in full bloom now. how did jack brake what looks like a full floater snout? good retrieval work.
every truck should be carrying an assortment of size and length of ratchet straps and some chain besides the usual tow strap and stuff.

looks like an adventures trip. i bet all the plants are in full bloom now. how did jack brake what looks like a full floater snout? good retrieval work.
every truck should be carrying an assortment of size and length of ratchet straps and some chain besides the usual tow strap and stuff.
Semi floater, set 20 bearing failed.

chrome don't get you home!

ROLL Call.

Who's all still going and when are you heading out!

I'm headed out Friday at some point. I'm still waiting to hear what my wife is doing with work. If we leave late on Friday then I'll meet up with the crew somewhere along the trail. Otherwise I'll meet everyone on Friday morning at the gas station.

What Radio frequency???

Turboyota
FatJeff
Do Dah
Goldberg

Are headed out late Thursday night or meeting at the Shell station at 8am on Friday

Well I just got sick so that's awesome...it's been 4 years since I have had a cold. Trying to rest up to go. The Mojave Rd is awesome!
Well timed, I stayed home today due to a sore throat too. Just more time to prep I had hoped. At least the map got prepped.

Headed out Friday Morning for the 0800 Shell Gas Station meet with the boy in Rusty Red the shit box Tacoma.

This one?
Yes, that exact one unless it is closed or creepy

Well I just got sick so that's awesome...it's been 4 years since I have had a cold. Trying to rest up to go. The Mojave Rd is awesome!
Better suck it up buttercup haha.

Looks like Billy and I will be meeting up with you guys at the Shell Station in one of our trucks. Most likely mine.

Turboyota
FatJeff
Do Dah
Goldberg
Motiracer38
TheyCallMeWally
Billy

See Google map link below, PM me your email address for the KML file.

Turboyota
FatJeff
Do Dah
Goldberg
Motiracer38

Let's use BFG Pits 153.395. I think it's on most pre-tuned radios

So I converted the KLM File to a GPX file so I could use it on my iphone with the ONX app.

Does anyone know how to make it show the way points? From the file Brian sent me it just show's the Route Line.

That's weird, would a .kmx help? Google Earth doesn't have the option to output a ,gpx that I can see

So I converted the KLM File to a GPX file so I could use it on my iphone with the ONX app.

Does anyone know how to make it show the way points? From the file Brian sent me it just show's the Route Line.
I converted it to a GPX. PM your email and I’ll send it to you. I sent a copy to @Motiracer38 too since he has all the emails.

Better suck it up buttercup haha.

Looks like Billy and I will be meeting up with you guys at the Shell Station in one of our trucks. Most likely mine.

Turboyota
FatJeff
Do Dah
Goldberg
Motiracer38
TheyCallMeWally
Billy

Turboyota
FatJeff
Do Dah
Goldberg
Motiracer38
TheyCallMeWally
Billy
Bodj
SBYota and minion

Hoping to be a last minute stowaway, I really want to check out bodj's Sonoma as I just purchased the same truck in piss yellow preemptively named "PisSnoma" . for me it's really up to if I can dig my wife's car out of the snow in time. My prep will be topping the oil off in my "trusty rusty" and ramming it through a 3 ft snow berm, if it makes it through the snow berm, it's ready. If I make it, it will most likely be a day trip.

Hoping to be a last minute stowaway, I really want to check out bodj's Sonoma as I just purchased the same truck in piss yellow preemptively named "PisSnoma" . for me it's really up to if I can dig my wife's car out of the snow in time. My prep will be topping the oil off in my "trusty rusty" and ramming it through a 3 ft snow berm, if it makes it through the snow berm, it's ready. If I make it, it will most likely be a day trip.
Sounds like a good time to me. Bodj has an S10….PisS10?

Looks like a solid turn out wish I could make it out. You guys are gunna have some fun.

Well shit... Just got pulled back into work for tomorrow.

Going to try and leave early but will most likely just be meeting up with you guys at Camp Friday night.

Back