KOH 2024 -"King Of the Canners"

the bodj

Figured I'd start a thread now that we're coming on on KOH. The dates are 1/27 - 2/3. What day/s are you all planning on being out there? Where are you camping?

I'd like to go both weekends (to see the 1400/1450 and class 11 races), but will more realistically go up Thursday night or Friday morning and come home Saturday night. Definitely not camping in Hammer or Lazertown.

I’ll be there 26-29 for the desert racing shenanigans. Also camping near Turkey Claw.

@Midget Nate if you are racing, I’m willing to help out if need be. I’m a hack mechanic who drives a shitbox 4wd Tacoma 😂. On the positive, I have a radio, some tools and some automotive knowledge.

I’ll be there 26-29 for the desert racing shenanigans. Also camping near Turkey Claw.

@Midget Nate if you are racing, I’m willing to help out if need be. I’m a hack mechanic who drives a shitbox 4wd Tacoma 😂. On the positive, I have a radio, some tools and some automotive knowledge.
Yeah if we go we’re racing. Works for me!! We might be rollin out with a skeleton crew since it’s so close to the Parker race.

I'll cruise out probably a couple days and 1 night. Ill go and watch the TT race since it's basically in my backyard.

If anyone breaks and needs a fix let me know o may be able to bring you parts or you can bring vehicle to my shop to fix it

Planning on camping near Turkey Claw again. Not sure if I'll be out there all week but will be dropping the motorhome off 1/27 and probably hanging out for the nigh
Just put it in my calendar so I'm hoping I can make it maybe I can get a few rovers to also come out.

Headed out first weekend to shock tune the new rig then back out Wednesday through Sat to watch the races. Will try and camp with you guys this year at Turkey Claw.

Man... I went last year...so busy and dusty and windy....I'll never go back ha ha

Me and a few people will be out first week. Hope to meet up and drink some beers!

Attachments

• received_723622579337163.jpeg
    received_723622579337163.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 26
Had a good time going early with the kids last year. Not sure if we'll make it out this year or not, but if we do, I usually camp with a group up in "hammertown heights" up near the Ultra 3 camp (if you haven't gone to ultra 3 on tuesday night, you need to go, it's amazing).

Pics from last year to get people fired up:
1702504593074.png

1702505051620.png

1702505196330.png

I think my son and I are going down January 26th-28th for the 🏜 racing and class 11 shoot out. I went Wednesday-Saturday for the sxs and 4400 last year don't need to see that again.

Last edited:
so whats all the talk? i read that there is lots of drama and chest pumping concerning ultra4? sold...moving away....KOH taking over... reviving a old series??? I am not into the rock donky stuff much so i don't know all the series and classes and who owns what but i do here the chatter.

It sold, going back to older branding. Political bullshit that hopefully won't have any effect on spectators.

I’ll be there the 27th-3rd helping with the 4800 car again. But will keep in touch with this group and try to come hang out and enjoy some shenanigans throughout the week.

Back