Fenderfab Ranger

I'd put it around the 65ish-75ish mark I would think. Maybe more maybe less depending on the market. Selling shit at the moment is a real bitch

I'd put it around the 65ish-75ish mark I would think. Maybe more maybe less depending on the market. Selling shit at the moment is a real bitch
I am a horrible judge of worth, but i would assume about the same thing... Its a really nice truck. The market seems to be softening for toys these days...

Yea, i was gonna say like 50k?

I don't think I can get anywhere what I put into my new truck (without even counting my labor).... so maybe I am a pessimist and low on my expectations.

I would also say around 45-50k. During covid it would’ve been closer to the 75k mark. Offroad market has cooled off A LOT.

fucking A............ NOWADAYS, 2024?!??!

prolly close to the 80k or 90k range. that's at least what i could see it priced as on RDC.
If not more...........

The one thing i hate about selling offroad vehicles or i guess any vehicle that has been customized. Alot of people will group vehicles and pricing of them... for example a ranger with a flanged axle, junkyard motor, and 2.5 shocks that should sell for 20k, vs a ranger with a full floater, race built trans, crate motor, 3.5" shocks should be 50K+... They look at the nicer truck and say, well its a ranger and this caged and the one over here is only 20k... so the nice one should be 20-30k. Total apples to oranges build, but they want to say the are similar. Most people just see the vehicle and not the parts.

Thank you guys for all the responses! Really appreciate the insight and gives me a good starting point! I am very interested to see how the economy goes in the next year or so. I would love to have someone reach out that wants to buy it but I may list it at the beginning of the season and see what happens.

With my family growing i really would like to start building something larger (crew cab full size) platform and a bit more street friendly and less of a trailer truck. Something similar to marcels old crew cab silverado.

Until then the ranger updates will continue! i still plan to take it out a few trips this season!

It’s easily the worst time to try to sell a truck right now. Market has been falling off so bad in my opinion. A lot of nice stuff just sitting

As mentioned above by clean Dez. Alot of people see a ranger with beams and links and think they’re all created equal. Ask me how I know 😂
As for my experience selling my truck I’ve had 8 “forsure coming to buy it this weekend” guys.
Exactly 0 people have came to see it in person.

It’s easily the worst time to try to sell a truck right now. Market has been falling off so bad in my opinion. A lot of nice stuff just sitting

As mentioned above by clean Dez. Alot of people see a ranger with beams and links and think they’re all created equal. Ask me how I know 😂
As for my experience selling my truck I’ve had 8 “forsure coming to buy it this weekend” guys.
Exactly 0 people have came to see it in person.
I still am so shocked nobody has bought your truck, let alone come to see it.

looking good, wish i would of gone to the cruise... a bunch of my buddies went, but i had to take my fraptor in to get work done.

Back