Local Legend Don't Call It An S10

man i really wanted to check out your truck. Was nice to meet your wife, sorry i couldnt chat long... day was crazy busy. But glad you made it

man i really wanted to check out your truck. Was nice to meet your wife, sorry i couldnt chat long... day was crazy busy. But glad you made it

Dude don't even worry about it. I totally know you're swamped during these events, which is why I don't try to hang out and chat much. Hopefully we can get out in the dirt again soon

For those of you that don’t know.. this thing fucks! I was giving it the berries through the rough stuff and it was hard to catch. If it had a 2.9 I think it’d be unstoppable.

Hell yeah Bodj, the truck looks awesome. I wish I could have made it, but going to the desert was low on my (pregnant) wife's list of things to do for our anniversary.

For those of you that don’t know.. this thing fucks! I was giving it the berries through the rough stuff and it was hard to catch. If it had a 2.9 I think it’d be unstoppable.

You might be right about the 2.9 swap haha. I was struggling through that wash, but I think it's because my brakes were dragging. Once we got out of the wash I was able to really tell that it was down on power from the dragging brakes. Once I did that hard stop they freed up and I was really able to boogie. Your truck is super impressive. It was fun to watch you hit that turn section from where I was sitting in my truck.

Hell yeah Bodj, the truck looks awesome. I wish I could have made it, but going to the desert was low on my (pregnant) wife's list of things to do for our anniversary.

Thanks Brett! I'm excited to have a truck again and be able to go out some more! Can't wait to see how your truck does after the cage

I'm not mad.... just disappointed <3 missed you out there brother.... 10/10 we woulda had to push your truck outta the dunes haha. 😂

I'm not mad.... just disappointed <3 missed you out there brother.... 10/10 we woulda had to push your truck outta the dunes haha. 😂
I'm way more about those bad lines than the good ones. I can't wait to get stuck again!

It's Brent by the way fellas.

Does that make it easier or harder, since you can't say "Brent with the Tundra"? Or are we now going to be reduced to our colors?

Does that make it easier or harder, since you can't say "Brent with the Tundra"? Or are we now going to be reduced to our colors?

I'm so woke, I'm color blind. I don't even see you as an individual anymore. Be who you want to be, not who society wants you to be. If you identify as Brent with the white Tundra, then by golly you're Brent with the white Tundra.

I'm so woke, I'm color blind. I don't even see you as an individual anymore. Be who you want to be, not who society wants you to be. If you identify as Brent with the white Tundra, then by golly you're Brent with the white Tundra.

I also have a white Tundra, so my identity is fluid. It feels great to finally admit it.

don't we have to say that he's Brent with the caucasian Tundra?
:LOL:

This comment wins. Well done, sir. Well done.

Back