BLGT Clean Up Pre-run Oct 21st Barstow

think some of the guys from final frontier motorsports will be joining as well.

Think i am going to leave super early saturday to get up there.

I might come up Friday night, at least early Saturday for most of the day in the Ranger.

I talked to Corey this weekend and will probably be riding with him instead... riding in a forward-only truck sounds like itll be more fun/entertaining.
Steve get me mark or dads trailer and its on. that truck wont be leaving Barstow under its own power. hopefully doing the fan clutch tomorrow after work. the guy for the tires flaked so might have some tires go bang but hey it will be a good time.

I talked to Corey this weekend and will probably be riding with him instead... riding in a forward-only truck sounds like itll be more fun/entertaining.
what time do you want us to drag you back to pavement for AAA... 9:15 or so work?

I was hopeful to make this, but I'm going to say that I'm out. The truck will probably be drivable for the weekend, but I want to DD it for a bit to make sure things are sorted before thrashing it in the dirt.

Howdy peeps we need your help!

In preparation for the Clean-dezert clean-up Nov 11th.

We are going scout out the areas that need the most help as far as trash clean up.

The game plan would be to get out there either Friday night after work or drive out early Saturday am...

Game plan:

- Break up into small groups of 2 or 3 trucks.
- Spread out in different directions to cover as much ground as possible
- Mark the location of the trash using the Son Of Smokey App. Put a brief description and even snap photos,
- Unmark trash that was picked up last year.
- Have fun driving trucks in the desert
- Finish off with a little Barstow Del

Who is down?

This was last year's Pre-run

E
Gonna try to roll out with y’all.

I think I'm out. Shop may get delivered Friday. Cool but dang!

Back