Bad Trends… and go

Grumpers
Angry Eye Grilles
Stick on Camo or Chrome Accessories
Bullet Shaped Antennas
Massive Cummins Decals on the rear glass
Jeep Ducks
Salt Life decals in the Midwest & Canada (must be referring to road salt?)
Anything from FabFour's

Grumpers
Angry Eye Grilles
Stick on Camo or Chrome Accessories
Bullet Shaped Antennas
Massive Cummins Decals on the rear glass
Jeep Ducks
Salt Life decals in the Midwest & Canada (must be referring to road salt?)
Anything from FabFour's
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
This, plus the massive “D” for duramax and “P” for Powerstroke
Exponential this
Salt life bro!
And yes

ha, we have no plans on road tripping it. we bought it as a commuter since we drive 125-150 miles a day. So we charge at night and do our drive 5 days a week. If we road trip, we take the economic choice F350. lol

was hard to beat the 1% financing, the $7500 back. was either buying a new car and having a payment plus $600 gas, or buying a tesla, for the price of gas, and charging has only been $150-$200. Figuring we are saving about 300-400 a month.
All I read from this is 👉👈
🤣

ha, we have no plans on road tripping it. we bought it as a commuter since we drive 125-150 miles a day. So we charge at night and do our drive 5 days a week. If we road trip, we take the economic choice F350. lol

was hard to beat the 1% financing, the $7500 back. was either buying a new car and having a payment plus $600 gas, or buying a tesla, for the price of gas, and charging has only been $150-$200. Figuring we are saving about 300-400 a month.
Tell me you've seen a few too many up close without telling me you've seen too many up close....

*Insert "You're Gay" meme here

I was thinking about this last night when I drove my Bronco...

I have the Baja Designs LP6's lights on the front bumper and I like to run the orange backlight at night. As in I make an effort to turn them on manually...

Is that too much 'raptor lights'?

I was thinking about this last night when I drove my Bronco...

I have the Baja Designs LP6's lights on the front bumper and I like to run the orange backlight at night. As in I make an effort to turn them on manually...

Is that too much 'raptor lights'?
Haha, i have lp6's likewise and i am going to wire them on a separate switch instead of tied into the parking lights so I too can turn them on "manually".

Back