06 Ranger 4x4 Clown Truck

Way too whitetrash for SxS's, but just classy enough for the stainless buttplug, just throw it in the dishwasher and good as new!

No, we prefer Cum Dumpster, it strikes really well at family reunions explaining to your uncle why your in love with his first born.

Anyone ever bent a stock cast spindle in one of these? I figured it would snap instead of bending if that's the case, passenger side has developed some noticeable negative camber.... ball joints are not loose, eccentrics haven't moved, ride height hasn't changed, nothing loose or wobbly anywhere haha....I can tell the pass tire is noticably closer to the upper ball joint and spindle than the drivers side....so, thoughts? Time for new spindles or is there an upgrade I don't know of for the 4wd gay arm trucks?

Attachments

• IMG_20230530_115352531.jpg
    IMG_20230530_115352531.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20230530_115406039.jpg
    IMG_20230530_115406039.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20230530_115515228_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230530_115515228_HDR.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 31
Well thats some sketchy bent parts.. reminds me of pics from the carnage thread from DR.
Have you checked to see if the steering knuckle is bent, or the spindle..? Spindle or snout, (where the wheel bearings ride).

Well thats some sketchy bent parts.. reminds me of pics from the carnage thread from DR.
Have you checked to see if the steering knuckle is bent, or the spindle..? Spindle or snout, (where the wheel bearings ride).
It's 4wd and they have unit bearings, not applicable, it would have to be the whole knuckle.

Yes those spindles bend. I have helped change one out on the same base truck years back. No better alternative than a stock replacement then, not sure if BTF offers anything now..

Unfortunately, I’ve got nothing that will work with that kit. I’d grab some stockers and keep on truckin’

Last edited:
Wondering if I should attempt to gusset them like all the sick gnar raptor guys do....welding on cast iron seems like a perfect opportunity to do a terrible job

Anyone ever bent a stock cast spindle in one of these? I figured it would snap instead of bending if that's the case, passenger side has developed some noticeable negative camber.... ball joints are not loose, eccentrics haven't moved, ride height hasn't changed, nothing loose or wobbly anywhere haha....I can tell the pass tire is noticably closer to the upper ball joint and spindle than the drivers side....so, thoughts? Time for new spindles or is there an upgrade I don't know of for the 4wd gay arm trucks?
Yes, I bent both my front spindles after sending it off a 20-30ft drop off in Pismo at speed. Taillights all self-ejected and my radiator pissed itself. I replaced with stock ones and drove more carefully in the dunes… pismo always breaks shit lol.

Back