V8 Solid Axle Ranger

Where’d you order the 3.5x1/4 tubing from? Mind if I ask what the center section ran you?
B&B Surplus had thee tubing. These were made by Mitchmade Specifically for my Company Axle Pros. They wont be available in that form most likely but blank housings will be offered in 3" / 3.5" / 4" tubing variations. These will likely start at about $800 for a mig welded housing.

When you integrate your front axle, what flavor link set up are you planning?

So Thursday night I decided to dive into some of the issues it had under load. Found several issues and by 1am had it running way better. So of course I stuffed it full of gear and drug it to one of the hardest local trails. It did sooooo good, flexed well and made it into camp without any rock stacking which seemed crazy on 35s. ALMOST a shame to chop it up.
IMG_4155.jpeg
IMG_4156.jpegIMG_4160.jpegIMG_4159.jpegIMG_4157.jpegIMG_4153.jpegIMG_4143.jpegIMG_4161.jpeg

What deavers are they? Price?
Not sure but I’ll try to find out. They are 58”. But they ended up doing so good on the trail that I might end up using them. Really thought they’d be too progressive for rock crawling.

Thing is sweet!

PS, if/when those bedsides are deleted.. I am interested! I do believe your a tad more north then me LOL. Sooo just throwing it out there haha

I'm digging the K10 in the background with the desert fox livery, that's a dream build for me, but the ranger looks like it coming along nicely.
Ya that’s Max’s, we thrashed on that thing a few months ago and completely rebuilt it in 30 days. Here’s a before/after. IMG_4348.jpeg
IMG_4346.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4346.jpeg
    IMG_4346.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Back