The Grand Tracker (Retard TT)

I don’t know why I forgot to post this here but got her out 2 weeks ago over the weekend. Parker didn’t happen, last minute cancel by a few key people we needed lol. So I drug it down by midget Nate’s and smashed the whoops there. I’m making a fuckton of excuses as to why she was slow in this video but I’m down a good 15-20mph from what it could run though here due to these issues. My waste gate wasn’t setup right and was only hitting 4-5psi vs the 10-11 I normally run, didn’t air down (too excited lol) as a lot of the run up is sand and it was hot as balls so she was getting a little hot trying to plow through sand.

Overall it’s fucking amazing. Fronts too stiff overall even with clickers all the way out which is making the back soft. Took the shocks off and sent back to Accutune since I get a free revalve. I asked for final valve specs but I guess that’s “proprietary” even though I’m probably going to be opening them back up to play with myself. I figured it would just be nice to know what I have in there to play with instead of taking apart, measuring, and all that jazz. Oh well

proprietary? LMAO.

you paid didnt you? sheesh. I know that "tuning knowledge" is kind of part of their profession.. but still makes me kind of bummed they wouldn't share that with customer. Nothing a few minutes and some dial calipers can't solve! Then you can blast it on social media and tag them.LOL

I will add that Sonny at downsouth was very open and helpful when we were tuning Brodaddy.

proprietary? LMAO.

you paid didnt you? sheesh. I know that "tuning knowledge" is kind of part of their profession.. but still makes me kind of bummed they wouldn't share that with customer. Nothing a few minutes and some dial calipers can't solve! Then you can blast it on social media and tag them.LOL

I will add that Sonny at downsouth was very open and helpful when we were tuning Brodaddy.
Yeah, makes no sense. Not like anything can be hid in there. I don’t really care though. I’ll find out soon enough. They originally were wanting me to do a typical dual rate setup too but explained I would much rather have the longer main spring to help front end pop, higher block height spring rate and better control with valving. I Wanted to take advantage of that 3.75” spring!

Back