Off-road and Trash is my life, I guess.....

I wish the trash part didn't have to be a part of my life but, sadly it is. I live in Joshua Tree, Cal and am surrounded by desert in literally every direction. The problem with that is the vast desert always hides vast amounts of trash. I started DCP with my golf cart taking my dogs out across the street and there was trash everywhere. It since has changed into 50,000 pounds of trash a year and over 400 tires alone in the Mohave desert.
The point was at first to pick up trash, I still do that but now I just hope others will do it too. I have met a few people/groups who have started because of what I do and that is rad and the point now. I love finding out that someone got inspired by some crazy asshat in the desert.

I wish the trash part didn't have to be a part of my life but, sadly it is. I live in Joshua Tree, Cal and am surrounded by desert in literally every direction. The problem with that is the vast desert always hides vast amounts of trash. I started DCP with my golf cart taking my dogs out across the street and there was trash everywhere. It since has changed into 50,000 pounds of trash a year and over 400 tires alone in the Mohave desert.
The point was at first to pick up trash, I still do that but now I just hope others will do it too. I have met a few people/groups who have started because of what I do and that is rad and the point now. I love finding out that someone got inspired by some crazy asshat in the desert.
Keep up the good work dude!

Be sure to post up clean-ups forum when you are doing clean ups. we'll do our best to help spread the word !

E

Back