I’m knew here. TTB or A-arms??

YOitsDP

Some of you may remember me as “chewy0288” (I think) but most of you probably won’t. I just signed into DR for the first time in about 3 years (?) Just to check in on turboyota “MobZa” build thread. Because everyone else build Thread sucked back then. (Including mine) anyways, I’m just here to talk shit and look at cool trucks. Man I REALLY hope “5lugger” made the switch as well. Can’t wait to see some updates from him. Here’s a pic of good ol’ Ivy. /rant </BR>
::cool::
image.jpg

Last edited:
Some of you may remember me as “chewy0288” (I think) but most of you probably won’t. I just signed into DR for the first time in about 3 years (?) Just to check in on turboyota “MobZa” build thread. Because everyone else build Thread sucked back then. (Including mine) anyways, I’m just here to talk shit and look at cool trucks. Man I REALLY hope “5lugger” made the switch as well. Can’t wait to see some updates from him. Here’s a pic of good ol’ Ivy. /rant </BR>
::cool::
Glad you’re here Chewy!! You should post the pic of you cleaning the butyl from your ranger cab and lowering your credit score…

Glad you’re here Chewy!! You should post the pic of you cleaning the butyl from your ranger cab and lowering your credit score…
Replying to myself? What a fucking idiot….

Anyways, I’m going to transfer the Mobza thread over here after I get done tediously moving the entire fucking Turboyota thread.

Replying to myself? What a fucking idiot….

Anyways, I’m going to transfer the Mobza thread over here after I get done tediously moving the entire fucking Turboyota thread.
Excellent! I actually just started in on the turboyota build. I’ve read through it once, years ago, but I forgot how good it was.

I just went back through some 12 pages of the ivy thread to fulfill your request. Unfortunately DR is being rude and won’t load any of my pictures.

Attachments

• 08B478BC-3E3F-4256-B7B1-749D0FC19B5C.jpeg
    08B478BC-3E3F-4256-B7B1-749D0FC19B5C.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 13
Excellent! I actually just started in on the turboyota build. I’ve read through it once, years ago, but I forgot how good it was.

I just went back through some 12 pages of the ivy thread to fulfill your request. Unfortunately DR is being rude and won’t load any of my pictures.
Fuckity fuck fuck!!

What happened to the Florida Georgia Line Ranger?
well, I got it running, and drove it once. 65E9D584-1AB4-4C95-B703-072CFC58487E.jpeg
Sold It to my buddy for $1500 😅 because I’m kinda retarded.

He drove it once:
3753AF8D-3C4E-45C9-97F3-89F2C861CEC0.jpeg

He bought a welder and $10k in parts.
6135294F-7D2A-477E-A9EF-AA177E615732.png
And that last picture was about 1.5 years ago. It still looks very much the same, but with more shit stacked around it.

Who am I kidding, I can’t talk too much shit I’ve been staring at this pile of parts for well over 3 years now.
CBD24A34-38AE-4E11-B505-8CCCFE79068C.jpeg
image.jpg
I don’t want to hear shit about the dead tubes from the windshield to the shock mounts. I still loose sleep over it. I just couldn’t, and still can’t, come up with any better options. So leave me alone.

Last edited:
I don’t want to hear shit about the dead tubes from the windshield to the shock mounts. I still loose sleep over it. I just couldn’t, and still can’t, come up with any better options. So leave me alone.

where exactly are you talking about not knowing what to do? i see a simple tube layout in my head.
MS paint pic makes sense in my head........... but then again, i have a literally and medically fucked up bawain. haha

Capture.JPG

Back