household tools

mobil1syn

if plan on doing any kind of handyman/remodel stuff around the house ... buy this tool in your favorite color, youre welcome

if plan on doing any kind of handyman/remodel stuff around the house ... buy this tool in your favorite color, youre welcome

dude, yes 100 percent! I've got a corded Ryobi one of these... thing is the best.... drywall, cutting door jams doing flooring. notching molding out... cutting off bolts... etc etc.

I bought a Dermal one when we bought our first Condo... I used it a few times but the motor always had issues with over heating.

It seemed like it could be super useful but always quit on me. Milwaukee though... solid tools. Might need to make the investment.

Shit I have 5 DEWALT ones in my closet right now as convention give-a-ways. I may have to update my inventory list to show that I only have 4.

Just picked up this HF snake... thing works pretty well... has a $70 off Coupon for black Friday.

Badlinesgoodtimes PLumbing? LFG
53364982220_92646232b9_b.jpg

getting into a serious mess with that. Luckily i have never had to snake anything. Knock on wood.

It might be too late, but Home Depot had the m18 with a battery and charger for $99 on sale last week.

Realized that that post is pretty old, but whatever.

It might be too late, but Home Depot had the m18 with a battery and charger for $99 on sale last week.

Realized that that post is pretty old, but whatever.
I've got a corded one of those guys Ryobi but still...The thing is bad ass.... used it a ton while doing my floors at my house and office. Also solid for Drywall, molding etc.

Dude spot on with the recommendation. i had to cut a small piece of wood on my f100 bed, and i bought this tool to try it out. Worked killer.

Back