Fiesta Island Prerunner meat dealio

UCD BAJA

Anyone going to the fiesta island prerunner meet I saw on IG? My wife rented a house for the week in Mission Beach for the week so I will actually be able to swing this one. Flew down after work today to meet them so no Xploder but I will have the kids in the old lady’s sleeper4runner Saturday morning. Not sure what it’s like is it tailgate hangout scene? You know I didn’t roll down here naked. I have have a suitcase full of meat!!FC949B31-5CD7-460C-9EB0-87AD90BF32CD.jpeg
dont worry I have 2 lbs of frozen chorizo keeps the meats chilled!
E95E544D-3914-4A06-A662-B886EB843112.jpeg
#5 Double 7 & 7 since I left Sac, vacation mode engaged!🤙🏻
9CB4AAAD-8670-41F9-AD7B-CE7E9C56C61D.jpeg

Last edited:
Get some! I won't be there, but my buddy Marshall with the explorer probably will. You met him at KOH when we were fixing the bronco wheel lol

I'm going to try and go first thing. I have to run up to Simi later in the day though. Probably going to bring a bike so I can ride around the park with my daughter.

Yeah I was bummed I couldn't make it. I was offered a free Lance Camper and wanted to make sure I got it before it wasn't there or wasn't free anymore...

On my way driving North up the 5 I saw a bunch of trucks headed that way and for sure had FOMO.

cool free stuff always wins out. lol
I didnt really leave the booth all day, but there were trucks as far as we could see. I would guess a couple hundred? The Down for Mobbing guys did a great job.

Believe it or not, no, because i did not buy any tickets. I should have because my friend and both of his parents bought tickets. His mom won the first prize and his dad shortly after won another prize. Exciting. So it was a good day for them. All for a good cause.

Believe it or not, no, because i did not buy any tickets. I should have because my friend and both of his parents bought tickets. His mom won the first prize and his dad shortly after won another prize. Exciting. So it was a good day for them. All for a good cause.
Let’s just say that we have plenty of steeekers, dirt design beanies, key chains and air fresheners…….lol We had a great time and the turn out was crazy!

Back