Second Annual Prerunner Island Meet - June 17th 2023

Well to hell with the one this weekend... I'll be there next weekend.
hell yea.
went to the fiesta island one last year and didnt enjoy it as much as the down for mobbin one. was way too spread out, no real main area. Down 4 mobbin put on a better event in my eyes.

I have a bunch of people on IG asking if there will be a convey coming from the Orange County and other north locations. would anyone north of San Diego want to setup a convoy?

If they're coming from The OC, I'd assume they would be rolling down the 5 Fwy. And that's out of my way by a lot...
But...
If any want to roll over to the 15 Fwy, I'd be willing to set up a meeting spot and time and radio frequency and such.

Let me know

For my IE folks ( or anyone else wanting to roll out the 15 Fwy south) I was thinking meeting up at the Hobby Lobby parking lot in Temecula ( SW corner of Winchester Rd and Ynez Rd). Meet up there between 630-645 and plan on a departure time at 700 hrs the latest.
The event is just about an hour drive from there. And we can designate BFG Relay as the frequency. Anyone else have suggestions, let me know

I’m out, haven’t been able to tackle the throttle body P2111 code yet… Kids are bummed as am I.

We went yesterday. We had alot of fun. We brought the kid's old TT wagon out for our baby to cruise around in. Crazy the wagon had been sitting since Offroad Expo 2017. The kids are way too big for it, but the baby loved it. I was too carried away with the kids (they wanted to be in the water) so I only took a few of pics. It looked like a pretty big turn out. There were alot of nicely built trucks and alot of nice Broncos.

20230617_100806.jpg20230617_100818.jpg20230617_100832.jpg20230617_101043.jpg

Last edited:
Back