BLM Proposal: Take Action!

michael_gonzalez

Send the BLM a message to keep public lands open. Only name, email, and 10 seconds of your time required.

Done! Took about 3 seconds.

Thank you!​

Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to send a letter to the BLM letting them know that the proposed rule is a slap in the face to Americans. We do not want access on public lands being threatened to push the 30X30 agenda. We also don't want public lands sold to the highest bidder. Please consider becoming a member today and learning about other ways we are working to defend your ground and continued access on public lands.

i might be skeptical... but when all that stuff went down with johnston valley, i felt like all the meetings were just to checkboxes that they took public comments but they knew all along what they were going to do.

i might be skeptical... but when all that stuff went down with johnston valley, i felt like all the meetings were just to checkboxes that they took public comments but they knew all along what they were going to do.
100%. They need somewhere to put all their plant-based bullshit they expect everyone to eat.

Back