92 Toyota Pickup

What did you end up going with for sound proofing ? Also if you need to barrow a 33x10.5 or 35x12.5 for mock up I got you.

Looking good, using the stock dash bar makes it much easier to get everything back in the right spot.

Make sure you run tube straight down from your shock mounts to the frame. My top tube has bent over time from not properly supporting it.

What did you end up going with for sound proofing ? Also if you need to barrow a 33x10.5 or 35x12.5 for mock up I got you.
I have sound proofing material for roof and doors, bed liner on floor and back wall. That would be awesome if I could borrow a 33x10.5, I’ve been having trouble finding 35x10.5 and figure I’d go through them quick with street driving.

Looking good, using the stock dash bar makes it much easier to get everything back in the right spot.

Make sure you run tube straight down from your shock mounts to the frame. My top tube has bent over time from not properly supporting it.
I plan on running a lot more tubes up front on the engine cage!

First trip out over thanksgiving weekend was a success. Drove the sh*t out of the truck putting roughly 200+ dirt miles on the truck with only breaking a power steering line. I still have a slight leak from the banjo bolt on the power steering line I need to figure out, a slight leak somewhere in the brakes and need to either take a leaf out or add more weight in the rear as the truck isn't as planted as I would like at 3/4-1/2 tank. Overall I'm super stoked with how it performed!

IMG_1412.jpegIMG_1411.jpegIMG_1413.jpegIMG_1415.jpegIMG_1431.jpeg

Back