92 Toyota Pickup

Are you around today? Id like to grab that window from you if possible. Thanks
Fack I just saw this. I completely blanked on bring the window to pedal and pints. I didn’t realize it was you until you got in your truck and drove away. You are the dude that sat in my pick up right ? I’ll be around tmw.

Fack I just saw this. I completely blanked on bring the window to pedal and pints. I didn’t realize it was you until you got in your truck and drove away. You are the dude that sat in my pick up right ? I’ll be around tmw.
Yeah that was me lol. I will swing by after work.

Stoked that window will finally be getting put to use! Damnit After talking with you in garage went over and realize I also got a front flat on my Mtb 🥺haha we cursed it...

Get your tire fixed and come shred with us! Thursday nights

Stoked that window will finally be getting put to use! Damnit After talking with you in garage went over and realize I also got a front flat on my Mtb 🥺haha we cursed it...

Get your tire fixed and come shred with us! Thursday nights

Tire was fixed this morning so I'm ready to go! Joined the Strava as well. Do you by chance have an extra light I can borrow or recommend me one to get?

Stoked you found our camp... bummed I missed you haha.

Family duty's and cooking take up so much time at the DMC camps!

New steering wheel for the Toyota!
prerunner wheel prp.jpg

Doe anyone know what quick release system I need? I'd prefer one to weld to the steering column. Also looking for bucket seats so if anyone has any recommendations for what to get or has some for same lmk! Slowly piecing parts together to get ready for the cab cage!

New steering wheel for the Toyota!
View attachment 5558

Doe anyone know what quick release system I need? I'd prefer one to weld to the steering column. Also looking for bucket seats so if anyone has any recommendations for what to get or has some for same lmk! Slowly piecing parts together to get ready for the cab cage!
Im running a sweet mfg QR in my 4runner. Ended up "making" the adapter to mount it to the stock steering column without having to weld it on. IIRC we used a short piece of tube welded to the splined piece, then turned down on the lathe for bling factor. Bolted it to the stock steering shaft using a honda/ricer lugnut that was also turned down so it would fit INSIDE the spline piece/tube.
Having said that, I can feel a slight bit of "play" in the splines while Im driving and it bothers my OCD. A friend has an MPI QR in his bronco and that thing is really nice. He claims to have no "play" in his, but what would a knuckle-dragging, TTB-driving bronco owner know?

I think I'm going to buy the sweet mfg weld on spline quick release. Solo adaptor is overpriced imo.
I know that we're all working with some type of budget but $150 for sometime that bolts on is a super fair price. They did the engineering and took all of the guess work out of it.

Basically comes out to what is your time worth. I've seen a bunch of crooked steering wheels out there from guys who welded them on :ROFLMAO:

I know that we're all working with some type of budget but $150 for sometime that bolts on is a super fair price. They did the engineering and took all of the guess work out of it.

Basically comes out to what is your time worth. I've seen a bunch of crooked steering wheels out there from guys who welded them on :ROFLMAO:
I ended up getting the one you weld to your steering shaft to save some money and I'm unsure if the solo adaptor works on the old pickups. I will take my time and make sure my steering wheel is not crooked lol. I also have some prp seats on the way that I'm super excited about!

wheel quck.jpg

Back