2011 3.5 Fraptor

All wrapped up. Sitting a smidge high in back but also doesn’t have spares or tools back there. 18.5” total travel with 9” of bump travel. Can’t wait to try it out.

Attachments

• 544FF770-AFB5-4724-9B48-826A1F12F8A6.jpeg
    544FF770-AFB5-4724-9B48-826A1F12F8A6.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 73
  • C218B997-1A10-4423-8615-EB642D87BE91.jpeg
    C218B997-1A10-4423-8615-EB642D87BE91.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 50
Looks great dude. You'll actually WANT to drive this thing off road now.

It's pretty crazy how many trucks look the part but still drive like trash... Took me a few trips but the new to me Ranger is finally fun to drive offroad!

Looks great dude. You'll actually WANT to drive this thing off road now.

It's pretty crazy how many trucks look the part but still drive like trash... Took me a few trips but the new to me Ranger is finally fun to drive offroad!
Yea we are headed out to ocotillo Wells this weekend if you are looking for something to do. Excited to put some miles on it and see how it feels. My goal now is to see if i can get it to work better than it has. So front end is coming apart in the next couple weeks and do some valving changes and see if i can set it up a bit better.

saw you on saturday night! truck looked great driving down the road.
i was in the white chevy that honked at you haha!

Took the truck to ocotillo this weekend to see how the rear felt. So much better, but now it needs more shock tuning. Front and rear could use some more compression...

Next upgrade is going to be a new shifter. I currently have a column shift with the manual shifting wired to buttons on the steering wheel. Cool if you are in a straightline, but sucks when you are diving into a corner and need to downshift... So going to wire up a sim shiftter so i can do it from the center console like a real mans truck. lol

Attachments

• small jump.jpg
    small jump.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 34
the rear droops out like 69 more inches than the front now. haha
yea. i pulled the front apart this weekend to revalve the shocks and do a full prep of the front. Part of my plan was to see how much actual usable travel the truck had and if i could squeeze anymore out of it... Well to my dismay it only has 13" of travel.... BMS site claims 15+ which i would love right now. the shocks limit the travel, so now i would like to see how i can get more, because 13" just doesnt seem enough.

What size coilover is on it now?
8" stock replacments... i would have to cut out the stock coilbucket. not the end of the world, but curious what people have fit in there... kinda worried about the passenger side as the turbo plumbing is super close to the coilover as it is now.

while i wait to see what i can do about my front end and pulling more travel. I am upgrading my shifter. I currently wired the manual shift to the buttons on my steering wheel. Well, those are useless when turning. So i am adding this sim shifter into the truck, which should work way better since i am use to art carr shifts. Lets see how dumb this thing is. lol

Attachments

• shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 32
Back