things to do with your offspring?!??!

UR_Mawm69

i dont know. just thought id start a thread for fun/entertaining/funny/painful(for the children but funny for you) things for your offspring to do??

Brogan likes riding his quad in the backyard (those things that no COMMIEfornian's have because #WeLoveBidensAss)

he loves going to the trampoline park

he loves drawing, most of the time. sometimes he gets zoned in on fucking TV. i try to get him away from the TV as much as i can but, its kinda a bitch for me (disabled but retarded actualy life)

I've been waiting for this day.. my daughter is just over a year and a half old. We just slapped a 4 speed 140cc with a clutch in her xr70 (because she ain't no sissy). Aside from that, it's beating on her jeeps, and riding in the trucks!

Attachments

• received_5049855951774569.jpeg
    received_5049855951774569.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 13
riding bikes...
51960481733_cee6ec21ec_b.jpg

51985668497_10e150785b_b.jpg

51924785175_9b1fdbd146_b.jpg

51651396447_30c8e2b0f3_b.jpg

work on trucks

51944537750_6b43894977_b.jpg

Chill labor

51902511582_3108c290b1_b.jpg

51714736392_7858a6df32_b.jpg

oh and of course chuck norrising whoop sections

51715529481_ed99cd00e2_b.jpg

Cooking, Fishing, "Arts and Craps", nerf gun fights, swimming, RC cars, to list a few.....

we need to get some kid camping trips together. My daughter would love to play with a group of kids in the desert and it makes for way more fun for parents because then we dont have to entertain them all day.

we need to get some kid camping trips together. My daughter would love to play with a group of kids in the desert and it makes for way more fun for parents because then we dont have to entertain them all day.

X69,696 times over. Yes

Child seat on the Moutain bike has been my go-to these days for our 2 year old. She love's cruising fast down hills. I took her on some 'off road' stuff but it was a little too bouncy for her at her age.

We also have a mini quad that has been a fun thing to use around the house. The neighbors have horses which is a must see about 5 times a day at this point.

Was rad to see her want to ride the quad. My daughter hates loud noises so getting her on something like that is tough.

JUST FUCKING CHAINR HER ON IT and put a reward somewhere far away. easy. suck it up buttercup

Try and get her a stacyc bike to start it’s electric and it’s a great fundamental bike to learn on. It is a electric bike with no petals . It will be a great start 👍🏼

yeah, i second this. start on an electric one

Yeah she love's it. Every night when I come home she wants to ride the 'Vroom Vroom' to go see the horses across the street.

yeah, we have an acre property (in the city hah) so when Brogs comes over he can just go ride it in the backyard, THANKFULLY. hah. his mom got him a little 50 w/training wheels but there in the heart of Gilbert so they have no backyard/cant go anywhere within 20 minutes without loading it up and going somewhere. hah

Try and get her a stacyc bike to start it’s electric and it’s a great fundamental bike to learn on. It is a electric bike with no petals . It will be a great start 👍🏼
we got her a powerwheels quad which she liked, and had a strider which she never really wanted to use. For xmas she got a pedal bike and she likes that for sure. Borrowed a electric quad for the desert and she hated it.. She is kinda shy so she doesnt like people watching her do things so after a ton of bribing she ripped it around the fire pit 3 times and puts it way like she was a pro. Finiky little kid

Literally anything to keep their mind engaged....build a fort, put up a tent in the yard or deck or house or living room, let them cut weeds with play scissors, let them sand on random pieces of wood, got a pile of leaves? Let them mess it up and make it a pile again...stuff like that. The big trips and motorcycles are def cool and we do that but for the day to day stuff even if you are tired after work something as small as letting them hose off the deck or learn to run the vacuum is huge. Their world is "everything is new and learning".

I only let my boy have about an hour of screen time everyday and wether he knows it or not that is time to rest, he stays engaged and I give him small responsibility's, it's a balance of fun, work, and discipline.

This was yesterday and today, he wanted to camp again and we had local plans this weekend so we adapted... literally writing this from the tent on my deck while he farts on the air matress. Yes he wears me out and I have zero free time but it's the best and hardest job i have ever had being a dad.

And jake likes guys.

Attachments

• 0521220717.jpg
    0521220717.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 0521221211a.jpg
    0521221211a.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 6
Literally anything to keep their mind engaged....build a fort, put up a tent in the yard or deck or house or living room, let them cut weeds with play scissors, let them sand on random pieces of wood, got a pile of leaves? Let them mess it up and make it a pile again...stuff like that. The big trips and motorcycles are def cool and we do that but for the day to day stuff even if you are tired after work something as small as letting them hose off the deck or learn to run the vacuum is huge. Their world is "everything is new and learning".

I only let my boy have about an hour of screen time everyday and wether he knows it or not that is time to rest, he stays engaged and I give him small responsibility's, it's a balance of fun, work, and discipline.

This was yesterday and today, he wanted to camp again and we had local plans this weekend so we adapted... literally writing this from the tent on my deck while he farts on the air matress. Yes he wears me out and I have zero free time but it's the best and hardest job i have ever had being a dad.

And jake likes guys.
I think the screen time stuff is good. Our daughter can only use an ipad once a year when we do a long car trip to oregon, outside of that we refuse to let her sit infront of those things all day. Everyone raises thier kids different, but I rather have her in the back yard playing with the dogs and coloring with chaulk then binge watching youtube.

I think the screen time stuff is good. Our daughter can only use an ipad once a year when we do a long car trip to oregon, outside of that we refuse to let her sit infront of those things all day. Everyone raises thier kids different, but I rather have her in the back yard playing with the dogs and coloring with chaulk then binge watching youtube.

I agree with this!
But my wife is the stay at home mom and does whatever she wants. When I’m home I take them out to do stuff.

Basically saying the same thing and I totally agree everybody raises there kid different, there is no "one right way to raise a kid".

The best thing someone ever told me was "You're not raising a friend, you are raising an adult"... if that makes sense. I also only get my boy 50% of the time so I really gotta make it count.

ok............ the iPad thing............
glad someone brought this up.

i REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLY don't want Brogan on my iPad, pretty much ever, because now...... he knows that when he gets it, he ZONES THE FUCK OUT AND ONLY PAYS ATTENTION TO IT. nothing else. he doesn't anymore but, he was bad at peeing his pants every time he was on my ipad. he just didn't want to stop watching/playing on it and go to the fucking bathroom.

he primarily lives at his moms, and she fucking lets him play on it pretty much all the fucking time, and with the schedule we have....... its fucking hard. i get Brogan from school Friday afternoon/after school, and then drop him off at school Monday morning/with his mom somewhere.

so MOST of the time, he's at his moms and get the ipad pretty much whenever he wants.
he knows that i don't let him have the iPad as much, or hardly at all.

Its a BIG privilege if he does get to watch the iPad.
now, RIGHT NOW and the past 6 fucking weeks i haven't been able to do JACK SHIT cause of this cast on my leg but.......... when its off, im still limited on the shit i can/can't do because im so LITERALLY fucked up in the brain. he does love riding his quad in the backyard. but that's only for an hour or so.

realistically, now that i type it out and realize it...... im pretty good at the NO IPAD thing, as long as i don't have the fucking cast on my leg.
so, yeah. kinda a pointless post. but fuck it. hah

Back