POLITICS THREAD

So how do we not go along with paying more taxes or sending money over seas? How do we stop that?
Nothing is going to change overnight. It's taken many decades for us to get to this point. It's going to take just as long to fix all the problems in this country. Sorry but we might not be around when things get back on track in this country. Sad to think that way but that's reality. BUT, you should still care and put in the efforts for your children and your children's children. My generation (X-gen, I know I'm old balls), we were taught throughout my childhood, to live for yourself. Be yourself! Only care about yourself. That attitude needs to change. Smart children with good morals will be the only solution to this fucked up era.

- Vote. There's a phrase floating out there, "Too big, to rig." If enough people come out and vote, it's going to be very blatant that this year's election is or will be stolen. Push your friends to vote also. So many of my friends have given up on voting because they think it doesn't matter and in a lot of ways, it doesn't. But the more people that vote, it puts pressure on the corrupt to cheat even harder. At some point the system will break. Not voting allows the cheaters to get away with it, without question.
- Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Why is OK for left-leaning people to tell you what they think but it's not OK for you to speak your mind? Fuck that and fuck them. It's not hard to shoot down almost every stupid talking point these retards have to say. They live in bizzaro world. Example, who the fuck would allow their kids to cut their dicks or tits off?
- Call out your local officials. Email them and tell them that they suck and do something about all the crime, taxes and BS you see. Again, I know it sounds fruitless but every little comment, it makes the tiniest difference. One grain of sand doesn't make a beach but millions of grains do.

IMO, if Trump never won in 2016, we wouldn't be talking about this. 99% of us would still be asleep. The smooth, silky tongue of the machine would have kept all the corruption under wraps and we would keep going about our business as usual. I'm sure some of us would think that's OK, but then scratch our heads and wonder one shitty day why life keeps getting progressively harder and shittier. Less money, less freedoms, less speech, more taxes, more inflation, more laws and restrictions.

Don't expect these next few years to get any easier. It might not look like it but we're in a war and in war there are casualties. Embrace this time because 10-30 years from now, the world will look back at this time and (hopefully) thank god the good guys won.

Nothing is going to change overnight. It's taken many decades for us to get to this point. It's going to take just as long to fix all the problems in this country. Sorry but we might not be around when things get back on track in this country. Sad to think that way but that's reality. BUT, you should still care and put in the efforts for your children and your children's children. My generation (X-gen, I know I'm old balls), we were taught throughout my childhood, to live for yourself. Be yourself! Only care about yourself. That attitude needs to change. Smart children with good morals will be the only solution to this fucked up era.

- Vote. There's a phrase floating out there, "Too big, to rig." If enough people come out and vote, it's going to be very blatant that this year's election is or will be stolen. Push your friends to vote also. So many of my friends have given up on voting because they think it doesn't matter and in a lot of ways, it doesn't. But the more people that vote, it puts pressure on the corrupt to cheat even harder. At some point the system will break. Not voting allows the cheaters to get away with it, without question.
- Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Why is OK for left-leaning people to tell you what they think but it's not OK for you to speak your mind? Fuck that and fuck them. It's not hard to shoot down almost every stupid talking point these retards have to say. They live in bizzaro world. Example, who the fuck would allow their kids to cut their dicks or tits off?
- Call out your local officials. Email them and tell them that they suck and do something about all the crime, taxes and BS you see. Again, I know it sounds fruitless but every little comment, it makes the tiniest difference. One grain of sand doesn't make a beach but millions of grains do.

IMO, if Trump never won in 2016, we wouldn't be talking about this. 99% of us would still be asleep. The smooth, silky tongue of the machine would have kept all the corruption under wraps and we would keep going about our business as usual. I'm sure some of us would think that's OK, but then scratch our heads and wonder one shitty day why life keeps getting progressively harder and shittier. Less money, less freedoms, less speech, more taxes, more inflation, more laws and restrictions.

Don't expect these next few years to get any easier. It might not look like it but we're in a war and in war there are casualties. Embrace this time because 10-30 years from now, the world will look back at this time and (hopefully) thank god the good guys won.
I agree with your statements 100%, but the one fallacy is that this is what we believe as republicans, but half the country doesn't believe this way... So if we get what we want, then 50% of the country will be in our shoes on the other side.

I think we as a country really need to look at how as a country we come together to stay strong... vs letting this be so polarizing and picking sides. That is what is going to make us week.

PS. really we just need to fix mental health and most of this would go away. lol

Threads like this have ruined RDP. The builds, answering questions to save people thousands, the trips, and the kids having a blast is what we’re here for people. This thread is gaaaaay

IMO, I wouldn't look at our current political landscape as "business as usual". We're going through something that we haven't seen since the revolutionary era. We're under control of a small group of "elites" that control 90-95% of the world's wealth. Very similar to the days of kings and queens or in the case of the United States, the King of England. The King of England had complete control over everything. He made the laws and got to break them as he pleased. Just like our current "elite" class. They are above the law. Right now, there's a big push to mix the population, get rid of sovereign states and de-arm the population. If you keep people uneducated, fighting with each other and un-armed, they are easier to control. Hence, what's going on in the world today.

One reason why I think you should care, is because we actually have a chance to change that. We have access to more knowledge at our fingertips than we ever have in the past. We can seek out the truth and find it from the comfort of our couch. We're not just limited to what is fed to us through the TV. Computers, radio, internet, podcasts, YouTube, Rumble, etc.... Way more options to find information. We finally have a window into all the fucked up shit that's going on in our own government, our backyard and in the world. If you sit idly by and don't push back at this time, we might never have another chance and world will fall further into enslavement.

Most people don't know but only about 10-15% of the population of the 13 colonies actually supported or participated in the revolutionary war against the British. It didn't take a large group of people to create the greatest country in the world but it did take lots of sacrifice. Most of the men who signed the Declaration of Independence ended up penniless, in jail or dead. Throwing in the towel and saying "who cares" only empowers the people who want control over everything you say and do.

So in short. Care. You don't have to do much but flip these mother fuckers the finger, don't go along with tranny BS, more taxes, sending our money overseas. more wars and retards in control of our goverment. And when people start talking stupid shit, tell them to fuck off.

'Merica!!! Fuck ya!

THESE TYPES OF RESPONSES ARE WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD.
THANK YOU @SaltyMethods

Threads like this have ruined RDP. The builds, answering questions to save people thousands, the trips, and the kids having a blast is what we’re here for people. This thread is gaaaaay

fuck off and die in the hole i banged ur mawmacita in
thats why i made it in off topic................

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😘 😘

Having a political discussion in a Off Topic thread is fine. You have the ability to not click on it and read it.

We need more choice, that wont happen without an instant runoff voting system and that will never happen because it would take the powers in control to take away power from themselves.

I was watching the Olympics and thought what if we picked who went to the Olympics like we pick politicians. we would never win.

I just think we have amazing intelligent, talented and selfless people in this country that would be amazing leaders but somehow they don't make it to the top.

I just think we have amazing intelligent, talented and selfless people in this country that would be amazing leaders but somehow they don't make it to the top.

like GG, the most basic bisssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh there was on DR.

GG for leader uf the wurld!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Your right, this is the Internet of 2010, everyone sucks butt, my ideology is perfect, if the government stamped out clones of myself the world would be perfect.

The real Trojan Horse is distracting everyone with a "this or that" "for me or against me" "black or white" choice on everything which distracts from the shitty reality of over regulating everything, keep on this path and you best brush up on your Mandarin because while we argue over petty shit there is a county killing it at what the USA used to be best at, everyone pulling in the same direction to get shit done despite differences.

I have never met a person who was against-instant runoff voting once they understood what it was that is.

Back