Pissnoma

Kellyex1450

Behold the Pissnoma a piss yellow 2003 GMC sonoma I purchased, previously used as a Lifeguard truck on the TV show Baywatch. The truck has been a homeless shelter for rodents for the last 8 years before I decided they were freeloaders and euthanized them, I have been gathering parts and have a lot of cleaning to do. plan is to get it running and driving and use it for its intended purpose, flexing on PCH, boat ramps and such. After Pissnomas street cred and reliability is validated I'll hack it into a TTB prerunner.
Here it is looking like the rising sun at Turbro's in Yucaipa
20230326_104944.jpg

agreed with this before using my fucked up bawain to TRY and read the 1st paragraph...........

I'll hack it into a TTB prerunner

then...... i did read..... and COMPREHENDED WHAT THIS SAID............ then,

is this God building this? or Bodgsters in a diff body/normal sized human being body/just on stilts IN a normal sized human being body? samesame person?

i like the new boots more.........(y)(y)😍
(even though they look like they need to be laced A LOT tighter........... ill take it)

I finally got the Pissnoma to fire up, it took me all afternoon at TurdBros, I slaved away while Turbro blasted the greatest hits from "Creed" and "Nickelback" I had to replace the entire fuel system! It runs alright now, there is some shitty gas in the tank and some water, so instead of cleaning it out properly I decided that, "the solution to pollution is dilution" and just added fuel... Once I ran the truck for a while, Turbro convinced me to do a shake down, so we loaded up Turbro, his son and the family Golden retriever clutched by Turbro. We then unsuccessfully tried to do donuts, rallied down a country road, and did a 50/50 grind on a curb that Turbro assured me his wife's Subaru would clear. We returned to Turbro's shop with a belly full of laughter and a traumatized Golden Retriever who christened the occasion and the Pissnoma with a golden shower.

I finally got the Pissnoma to fire up, it took me all afternoon at TurdBros, I slaved away while Turbro blasted the greatest hits from "Creed" and "Nickelback" I had to replace the entire fuel system! It runs alright now, there is some shitty gas in the tank and some water, so instead of cleaning it out properly I decided that, "the solution to pollution is dilution" and just added fuel... Once I ran the truck for a while, Turbro convinced me to do a shake down, so we loaded up Turbro, his son and the family Golden retriever clutched by Turbro. We then unsuccessfully tried to do donuts, rallied down a country road, and did a 50/50 grind on a curb that Turbro assured me his wife's Subaru would clear. We returned to Turbro's shop with a belly full of laughter and a traumatized Golden Retriever who christened the occasion and the Pissnoma with a golden shower.

WIN.

ill say nothing other than this post is a WIN. The truck things, of course a win as well, but mainly.... these words put together in this order is a win. hahahaha

The Pissnoma lives! After months of agonizing labor at Turdbros, I can report that the Pissnoma is able to roam the streets of Socal. I've never felt so safe in a vehicle, as I drive down streets, other vehicles move out of the way of the ugly truckling, with its scaling yellow skin, and infinite un-dampened body movement it might as well have leprosy.

I returned to Turbros last weekend to show off the axles I got, and the Pissnoma was so excited, it squirted! it really likes to live up to its name. As you will see in the photo, the coolant system is still a rusty shake, despite me flushing the entire system more than a shitter at Taco Bell, on taco Tuesday.

I've changed direction a few times on this build since my last post. The build's current bearing as dictated by budget, is ultimate puurlcrawlander. I traded some 3.0 Fox bypass shocks for built front and rear straight axles, HD dana 44 front with cromo axles 4:56 gears and a locker, rear axle is an 8.8 with 4:56 gears and a locker, that's what I was told at least...

Plan is to mate the axles via Chevy 63" leafs in the back and retain the radius arms coil spring setup in the front. Dampening will remain the 3.0 bypass Kusters aforementioned. cheap, simple and cheap.

I do a bit of project management for work and this as every project needs a deadline to push completion, my deadline for a real test of this current iteration is the Rubicon trail September 2024.

Man everybody seems to be going solid axle lately. Is the TTB fad over?

NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT, but daaaaaaaaaamn.
youre right. everyone was in a TTB fad for a while, and now it seems like everyone is slowly going to straight axles.......... dafuq hahah

Back