PICTAFIEDESIGN F150 Luxury Centermount Build

Would love to pick your brain on this setup, looking to do something very similar in the future
Damn baller! Your truck seems perfect as is! Haven’t you finished every NORRA race you’ve entered? I know it’s a different format having the ability to wrench, but wasn’t your MORE finishing rate pretty damn good too? If memory serves me right.

Can’t wait to see the maiden voyage on this truck. One of my favorite builds currently being documented between this site and RDC.

Damn baller! Your truck seems perfect as is! Haven’t you finished every NORRA race you’ve entered? I know it’s a different format having the ability to wrench, but wasn’t your MORE finishing rate pretty damn good too? If memory serves me right.
Lol, we had a 50% finishing rate in MORE for 4 season, the 5th was a good year! Norra we are 2/3 on finishing, truck is close to 15 years old from the start and has done 1 big revision, all in all it's a solid platform.

For sure dude lemme know, far better than solidworks IMO lol. You can do everything solidworks can and then some with a better user interface. Big fan of that program.
Much agreed! Having to use solidworks for work, I still prefer 360 and that’s what I use at home for my projects. Along with Shapr3d, great program for drawing simple body’s while chilling on the couch.

Can’t wait to see the maiden voyage on this truck. One of my favorite builds currently being documented between this site and RDC.
Thanks man! Much appreciated, it's been a grind to get to where it's at currently. I'm hoping it sees dirt this season!
Much agreed! Having to use solidworks for work, I still prefer 360 and that’s what I use at home for my projects. Along with Shapr3d, great program for drawing simple body’s while chilling on the couch.
I've seen Shapr3d but haven't messed with it too much. Need to spin it around a little more and see what happens!

Thanks man! Much appreciated, it's been a grind to get to where it's at currently. I'm hoping it sees dirt this season!

I've seen Shapr3d but haven't messed with it too much. Need to spin it around a little more and see what happens!
Yeah check it out, I’m a big fan! The simplicity and designing with a stylus is awesome. It definitely has its limits but overall great software. I use it a lot also when traveling

i don't wanna be a naysayer... but isn't that kind of a lot of weight for just 2 little flat tabs? or is it way lighter than I'm thinking but seems like any sort of jiggle or someone accidentally bumping into the hood when it's open would tweak those pivot tabs.

i don't wanna be a naysayer... but isn't that kind of a lot of weight for just 2 little flat tabs? or is it way lighter than I'm thinking but seems like any sort of jiggle or someone accidentally bumping into the hood when it's open would tweak those pivot tabs.
I had the same concern before I fully finished it but, I can pick the one piece up with the structure and lights in by myself. So it's not too heavy. They're 3/16" plate also, so I don't think they're moving lol. I pushed and pulled on it and it didn't change position.

Still alive but some side projects have been getting in the way. The new Fiberwerx/Mason body is coming to life so that’s out of the way! Check out a glimpse of it on IG.

Back