Past Clean up Nov 11 Clean-Dezert takes over Barstow with help from BLGT

We have been quiet on this as we are super busy in the planning stages. BElow are just a few of the sponsors who are onboard again this year.
Fox Factory
Yamaha
Pacific Office Automation
Deluxe Window Tint - Funding kids raffle
Weddle - Covering all lunch expenses
Wilwood Brakes
Badlinesgoodtimes - Ofcourse dudes are going to kill the taco game. i cant wait
total chaos
Heatwave
My Medic
Coolray Window Tint
McNeil Fiberglass
Rugged Radio
Maxima oils
6D helmets
Jubera fab
tread lightly
Dirt Designs
BTF
PCI
Locked Offroad
Roth Shock
deaver
enduro power
gg lighting
prp seats
moreflat
revlock
safejack
advanced fiberglass
rpg
tool roll
Down4mobbin
pndaoffroad

interested to see how much trash is going to be out there with the CA 300 going on so month before?

Any thoughts on adjusting the location?
I am too, but truthfully i am interested to see what they do.
I believe ( But not always right) we have market share up there. I would say a good 80% of the volunteers last year came because of us. I am not sure i see them pulling 4-5 hundred people. So if they get 50 i dont see them putting in the same impact we do, they might get some low hanging fruit trash, but with our numbers, our teams make a huge impact. Time will tell I guess. This is all a bit of a gamble. I really wish we could of joined forces this year, as I enjoy working with them. But a clean-up on the weekend of offroad expo, just doesnt seem like a solid idea.

Also on adjusting location, for how big the events have got i like the staging idea. However the desert is so big... if during our prerun we run out of trash, we can push volunteers down into stoddard valley (closer to apple valley and victorville) area more as i know there is a ton of trash down there that isnt on anyones radar.

PS. we have a booth at the expo this year..... who wants to party

would love to hear your guys thoughts.

Should be a great event again. All the guys have been killing it. Have some sweet event shirts being made, tons of returning sponsors and new sponsors. Its always a lot of work leading up to the event but its worth it. Like Adam said with the set up main is the best place to stage the dumpsters but we will see. Sucks the CA300 guys are doing there event a few weeks before ours but we are all in it for the same reason.

I am too, but truthfully i am interested to see what they do.
I believe ( But not always right) we have market share up there. I would say a good 80% of the volunteers last year came because of us. I am not sure i see them pulling 4-5 hundred people. So if they get 50 i dont see them putting in the same impact we do, they might get some low hanging fruit trash, but with our numbers, our teams make a huge impact. Time will tell I guess. This is all a bit of a gamble. I really wish we could of joined forces this year, as I enjoy working with them. But a clean-up on the weekend of offroad expo, just doesnt seem like a solid idea.

Also on adjusting location, for how big the events have got i like the staging idea. However the desert is so big... if during our prerun we run out of trash, we can push volunteers down into stoddard valley (closer to apple valley and victorville) area more as i know there is a ton of trash down there that isnt on anyones radar.

PS. we have a booth at the expo this year..... who wants to party

would love to hear your guys thoughts.
Should be a great event again. All the guys have been killing it. Have some sweet event shirts being made, tons of returning sponsors and new sponsors. Its always a lot of work leading up to the event but its worth it. Like Adam said with the set up main is the best place to stage the dumpsters but we will see. Sucks the CA300 guys are doing there event a few weeks before ours but we are all in it for the same reason.

Oh 100%.. regardless it's going to be an awesome time. Clean is Clean so if it's another part of the desert to pick up additional trash, we both know there is no shortage of trash out in our deserts.

We'll be able to really assess the situation as you said with the Trash Pre-Run Mid October

From past year I know there is lots of trash on the other side of the freeway and also a large staging area that could house dumpsters.

Happy to be a part and help out.

E

Regulatorrrrrrrrssssssssssss, Mount up.

Regulatorrrrrrrrssssssssssss, Mount up.

fucking love that song. Going to be blasting it when i pull up.

Stoked! Like Ken said, I had to cancel my Death Valley trip so I expect 8-10 rigs from Point Mugu 4WD club out there. Including myself. 🤘

If you need help organizationally hit me up. Or if you want to send Point Mugu off to clean a specific area we are cool with that. Open to anything just want to help.

Stoked! Like Ken said, I had to cancel my Death Valley trip so I expect 8-10 rigs from Point Mugu 4WD club out there. Including myself. 🤘

If you need help organizationally hit me up. Or if you want to send Point Mugu off to clean a specific area we are cool with that. Open to anything just want to help.

Stoked you guys are coming out! We will be there from sun up to sun down. We should all meet up in the AM to scout trash. I'll have the wife and kid with me this trip.

Looks like we should have some Point Mugu 4X people coming out. We had a Death Valley run planned that weekend but it got canceled due to the park being officially closed. @4lowlance @Jared MacLeod

Now i feel like we really have to perform when I got you rock stars joining us.

Super excited to have you guys come out and do some damage out there.

I can't believe I'm going to miss this! Basically my favorite event ever. My old ass sister (my twin) is having a baby and we're basically having a family reunion/baby shower that weekend.

Back