Past Clean up Nov 11 Clean-Dezert takes over Barstow with help from BLGT

added to my Googs calendar. ill make sure to bring the PussyGetter.
even though it gets nun.
and itll prolly be broken from the trip to the Cinders, still.
and we'll probably end up just bringing the car. as usual.

but i can bet that i'll be there with plenty of your birthgivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaaaa stoked get back out there and help out !

We gonna set up the movie screen this go around?
What about a truck show Night before the clean-up?
the options are endless. we have been toying with some ideas.
1. was let terra crew do there thing that night
2. was see if we can do something that night at slash x ( have reached out to check the temp there)
3. a movie night on the big screen.
4. rinse and repeat. lol

added to my Googs calendar. ill make sure to bring the PussyGetter.
even though it gets nun.
and itll prolly be broken from the trip to the Cinders, still.
and we'll probably end up just bringing the car. as usual.

but i can bet that i'll be there with plenty of your birthgivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeaaaaa stoked get back out there and help out !

We gonna set up the movie screen this go around?
What about a truck show Night before the clean-up?
If anyone has ideas of things we can do before or after the event let us know we are always open to them. We have a ton of good raffle prizes already being shipped for the event.

If anyone has ideas of things we can do before or after the event let us know we are always open to them. We have a ton of good raffle prizes already being shipped for the event.

who/what are you???

I was talking to Adam this am Via text...

First a few weeks before the event maybe mid-October I'd like to go out with the use of the Son's of Smokey App and marked the piles of trash and Clear last year's trash that was already picked up.

We did this last year and it was a lot of fun.

After the event. Saturday Evening.

I'd like to organize a night run to clear all out the Trash Piles marked on the SOS app that were picked up earlier in the day... Depending on the room in dumpsters, we could even pick up trash that was missed and bring it back to toss..

Would be kind of a scavenger hunt of sorts ?

Thoughts?

I was talking to Adam this am Via text...

First a few weeks before the event maybe mid-October I'd like to go out with the use of the Son's of Smokey App and marked the piles of trash and Clear last year's trash that was already picked up.

We did this last year and it was a lot of fun.

After the event. Saturday Evening.

I'd like to organize a night run to clear all out the Trash Piles marked on the SOS app that were picked up earlier in the day... Depending on the room in dumpsters, we could even pick up trash that was missed and bring it back to toss..

Would be kind of a scavenger hunt of sorts ?

Thoughts?
I like that idea. We were talking about maybe doing something at slash-x like Adam said after the event. kind of like a truck run to slash x and have a movie, band or dinner there but gotta work it out with them. Maybe can do a few groups ranging from stock to race trucks and can use the app along the way and clean up some of the spots.

I was thinking about a run to the sand dunes over on the other side on the 15 and checking out over there. pick up some trash and get a few jumps in.

i need to redeem myself at teh prerun this year and actually use the truck. No more pavement for me. lol

can we also pick a date for the prerun? i am open the 14th or 21st. thoughts?

I like that idea. We were talking about maybe doing something at slash-x like Adam said after the event. kind of like a truck run to slash x and have a movie, band or dinner there but gotta work it out with them. Maybe can do a few groups ranging from stock to race trucks and can use the app along the way and clean up some of the spots.

I was thinking about a run to the sand dunes over on the other side on the 15 and checking out over there. pick up some trash and get a few jumps in.

Could be cool to do something over at Slash EX, I'll say the dunes with a bunch of trucks would be a total cluster fuck it was softttttt last time we were out there.

We could even plan another trip a different weekend to unmark the trash when there isn't as much going on? we could do a run over to the dunes and maybe a run out to the drive-in movie theater. I know a bunch of you CD dudes are pretty clapped by the end of the day Saturday ... so might be a nice mellow non-event trip ?

I'm dumdum.
I just told papa all excited and shit!

"Papa on November 69th, CleanDezdoucheMagoosh Adam is doing another clean up! It's close, so we're gonna go, it's in Barst...... FUCK! FUCKFUCKITTYFUCK!"

Then I caught my own tail and went, fuck. Barstow is the far as fuck one. I'm thinking of Ocotillo Wells..... fuck.

Neveeeeeeermind. I sowwy for all the peeps that got a teenyweeny excite.
😔😔😔😔

I'm dumdum.
I just told papa all excited and shit!

"Papa on November 69th, CleanDezdoucheMagoosh Adam is doing another clean up! It's close, so we're gonna go, it's in Barst...... FUCK! FUCKFUCKITTYFUCK!"

Then I caught my own tail and went, fuck. Barstow is the far as fuck one. I'm thinking of Ocotillo Wells..... fuck.

Neveeeeeeermind. I sowwy for all the peeps that got a teenyweeny excite.
😔😔😔😔
you guys should really move closer. lmao

You know I'll be there. As of now looks like the wife will be tagging along with my son and I this time since I brought up the idea of taking the travel trailer out. Last time my wife came out to a clean up with me was the OCD clean up. What was that like 2010ish? lol. Sounds like we'll stay till Sunday morning. My favorite event of the year for sure!

I will be there.

E- Please have your roof top tent setup for me. Snacks would be cool as well, thanks.

Back