New Baja Designs Forum Coordinator

Baja Designs

New Baja Designs Forum Coordinator

Hey Everyone,

Bill over at Baja Designs. I am formally introducing myself as the correspondent to this forum from here on out. I will be here for any questions or concerns regarding Baja Designs. Feel free to email me or call about any inquiries about our products or concerns you may have about them. I can't wait to see all your guys build day in and day out. As a start to this relationship, let's see some of the builds you guys are working on today. Feel free to respond/post images of your Builds below. I can't wait to see them.

A little about myself, I've been with Baja Designs for a little over 2 years. I started out in the warehouse as a warehouse lead. I got the opportunity to jump into forum sales and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. In my free time, I enjoy the outdoors and try to camp as much as I can. I'm currently building a 2003 GX470. My end goal with this build is to be able to live out of it on weekends and be able to explore as much as I can.

ou8bEYbgEx7wIIw8PTZGdFEsKygUZ2DBIw_dCQU3Pj-SYEKw4hCiWxLMQMfiw6EhpW6LV-bjEGDevk-iHJ7yD9DmF94QlnLYEIAMyUYGpSSvaF8iJ7xPfht8tUEkS31rKVxRfCy67lZRftGpSJ3AiKg

IQHCNULynhSaz7izTZ7sMMqaeR1ho27QkFRv2Kz3Pq7tPLbNE_dcRfu9StCbAov83uGRFRlQrWTYmlmBdvBM_W6hhNvt6k9BWP3bFTGidISFxv_hL-0geKgNvwgsh1Iv6j-l3f5z2KqdgBW4cqqPcdc

Best,
Bill

Hey yeah dude!

Thanks for the intro. Please reach out to myself of Elliot with any questions regarding the forum and how we can assist.

Hey there Bill, are you familiar with headlight assemblies for motorbikes also? I have a 2013 ktm 300 xc-w and want to slap on a BD headlight.

Hi Bill,
You guys keep making the best products out there! Love the stuff and need to get some more for the truck so I can throw my onyx 6 on the wife’s rig and ditch her cheap Amazon light bar.

killer to see companies come on and help be a part of this community. Baja designs is top notch.
Yeah dude... We feel super fortunate to have the companies on here that we do have. Hopefully down the line we can continue to work with them and build more value for their efforts on here.

Back