Baja Designs Lights ~ WHOS GOT THEM AND WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING?

do they only come in black or can you do other colors.
All they come in is black from us but you can always get them powder coated or cerakoted a different color elsewhere.

Check out this collab we did with Dynamic Weapon Solutions on an LP6.
Best,
Brandon

I really like XL80s. Can’t wait to get some on the truck
The Xl80s are a great light hands down. Your truck is coming along great man, looking forward to seeing it all buttoned up and possibly with some Baja Designs on it.
Best,
Brandon

Don't have any currently..... but open to suggestions for the toy and the daily.... im thinking LP6s, RTL, some S2s
View attachment 13547
View attachment 13548
Hey man,
The LP4,6, and 9s have been getting a ton of attention recently so going with one of those lights will set you up well for lighting up front. The RTL is another great option if you are after a chase bar with extra brake light connectivity as well and are super easy to mount due to its channel system. Are you planning on using the S2 lights as a forward-facing light or more of a chase light?

For the daily I have xl80s as a-pillars on my 18 f150 and love the way they look and the performance I get out of them. With what I'm doing with the truck I don't need any more lighting than that.

Let me know when you are ready to pull the trigger on some lights for these trucks and I can help you out.

Best,
Brandon

Hey man,
The LP4,6, and 9s have been getting a ton of attention recently so going with one of those lights will set you up well for lighting up front. The RTL is another great option if you are after a chase bar with extra brake light connectivity as well and are super easy to mount due to its channel system. Are you planning on using the S2 lights as a forward-facing light or more of a chase light?

For the daily I have xl80s as a-pillars on my 18 f150 and love the way they look and the performance I get out of them. With what I'm doing with the truck I don't need any more lighting than that.

Let me know when you are ready to pull the trigger on some lights for these trucks and I can help you out.

Best,
Brandon
For the tacoma i was thinking a pair S2s on the front for headlights, 6 LP6s across the roof like OG TT light cages, or even the XLs. RTL for the rear light then a pair of S2s for area lighting in the rear when needed. Rock lights for interior and on the suspension.

Daily maybe 3 LP9s across the front stubby bumper were building, or XLs, then S2 flush mounts on the rear for backup lighting.

For the tacoma i was thinking a pair S2s on the front for headlights, 6 LP6s across the roof like OG TT light cages, or even the XLs. RTL for the rear light then a pair of S2s for area lighting in the rear when needed. Rock lights for interior and on the suspension.

Daily maybe 3 LP9s across the front stubby bumper were building, or XLs, then S2 flush mounts on the rear for backup lighting.
One thing I will mention with roof-mounted lights you do get a lot of reflection off your hood. A large trend now is to keep all the lighting to the front of the vehicle to limit this. With the LP series, there is an IPT light that is built in. These IPT lights are side-shooting LEDs that will give you more left-to-right coverage in addition to the forward-facing lighting.

I would recommend the LP9s over the XL on a daily due to the performance increase you gain as well as the added modes you have. If you go with the pros you will have a high/low beam as well as an amber backlight that can be run while the vehicle is on or wired into a switch.

Let me know if you have any questions about the lights we sell.

Best,
Brandon

Back