Baja Designs Lights ~ WHOS GOT THEM AND WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING?

Oh, no I don’t have one. I wish! I’m still on flinstone technology with a busman relay/fuse box and toggle switches for all my auxiliary stuff. One day I’ll upgrade to a spod after I recover from these lights 😅😂
My rail is setup the same way but I've been considering upgrading to an sPOD for how simple it would be to set everything up in the future. With the BantamXs 8 circuits, all I would need to do is run positive and negative cables to the unit from my accessories and be good to go. But this means building a dash and running wires through tubing...
Best,
Brandon

not reallly sure how, in the long run, i ended up with these NOW NOSTALGIC (correct word???) Soltek HiDs.........

the rack on our buggy came from the OG Silver Bullet when douchebagDenton had it back in the day, he got offered some deal to run a new LED brand lights or w/e the "coolkid/popular light was at the time", so he traded papa for the Rigshittyed bar we had on the car. haha (being best friends with someone who is ooooooooober loaded HAD its perks haha)

honestly, not too sure where the 3 on the front of the pussygetter came from, but they did. hah

20230527_145610.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-113808.png

IMG_20191016_162611.jpg

IMG_20180913_181929628.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20201114_233535620.MP.jpg
    PXL_20201114_233535620.MP.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh dude I get it same reason I've still got my hella 4ks on the mouse I feel like if I go LED it will just look weird.
don't you fucking do it.

(PS, side note since you're here right now, i was just writing in my book about cutting my best friends range rover in half to make a trailer out of it at papa's because he saw a good buddy of mine, now, on a forum do it. and thats kinda where the name "Chop Shop" came from haahahaaha)

not reallly sure how, in the long run, i ended up with these NOW NOSTALGIC (correct word???) Soltek HiDs.........

the rack on our buggy came from the OG Silver Bullet when douchebagDenton had it back in the day, he got offered some deal to run a new LED brand lights or w/e the "coolkid/popular light was at the time", so he traded papa for the Rigshittyed bar we had on the car. haha (being best friends with someone who is ooooooooober loaded HAD its perks haha)

honestly, not too sure where the 3 on the front of the pussygetter came from, but they did. hah

View attachment 12244

View attachment 12245

View attachment 12247

View attachment 12248
Super sick and yes these lights are pretty nostalgic. I would be curious how they compare to their remade version, LP9. Have you had issues finding replacement parts for these?
Best,
Brandon

Oh dude I get it same reason I've still got my hella 4ks on the mouse I feel like if I go LED it will just look weird.
It's definitely an acquired look but the output of the newer LED lights is hard to beat, plus the power draw on them is much lower.
Best,
Brandon

Super sick and yes these lights are pretty nostalgic. I would be curious how they compare to their remade version, LP9. Have you had issues finding replacement parts for these?
Best,
Brandon

YES, YES, AND YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
We actually just almost had to take one off the car because my cousin, wiring pro, couldn't get it fixed. but her did and papa says it works now though.
ill talk to him about it in a bit and see what the deal is. ill also shoot you an email just to get a conversation going somewhere, as its much easier to check my emails on my phone than this website on my phone.

URMawm69 outttttttttt!
(Im Jake, jgort91 at gmail, that is going to email you. haha)

I run an S2 for a rear amber light and I have a BD interior dome light as well. Both of which are extremely bright. I plan on running some xl80’s or the LP6 lights up front when I rebuild my bumper.
1689726137425.png

I run an S2 for a rear amber light and I have a BD interior dome light as well. Both of which are extremely bright. I plan on running some xl80’s or the LP6 lights up front when I rebuild my bumper.
View attachment 12254
Looks sweet, The S1 and S2 lights are perfect for a small chase light on all off-road vehicles. I have a dome light on my personal car as well for those late-night rides getting buckled up. Let me know if you have any questions when you add those bumper lights down the road.
Best,
Brandon

I GOTS A QUESTION FOR YA BRANDON, that probably a lot of you fucks are thinking as well.........

with everything going to LED and whatnot, are you guys ever going to bring more of a halogen/HID/whatever the fuck the big lights are, lights back? what is the downfall with them/why is no one making them anymore?

honestly asking cause i don't know the difference. just that everyone and their M*********M says how shitty the LED lights are. personally, I've only seen a few sets of them, and i think they suck, i think, but that could be me just wanting to jump on the bandwagon because i literally cant remember it. haha

WHY are halogen/HID better/safer/liked or disliked? what's the difference between HID / halogen / LED?

RATARD taking the beating here of being a dumdum asking because i have a legitimate reason and the government does classify me as a ratard. sooooooooooo.............. ha

Pretty rad seeing some familiar names in the industry having a presence around here, got some BD products on my radar for when I get off my ass and get some bumpers built for the rig. Also a squadron fog light kit may find its way onto the tow pig too...

Back