Luxo Preunner build

Do you need a second cab or any hydro boost junk? I’m parting out a 2500 hd of the same vintage. Doors are all there, pretty clean, and shut nicely. Dash is mostly gone though.

Do you need a second cab or any hydro boost junk? I’m parting out a 2500 hd of the same vintage. Doors are all there, pretty clean, and shut nicely. Dash is mostly gone though.
just say a few Hail Mary's in front of this guy, John...... and its yours! thats what he's saying.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don’t need a second cab. Curious about the hydroboost stuff as that is what I’m going to run on this truck.

nice parts and wok. how much longer are the steering points are on the knuckles over stock.

i like mitch's hubs. was talking to him at the last terra crew event.

nice parts and wok. how much longer are the steering points are on the knuckles over stock.

i like mitch's hubs. was talking to him at the last terra crew event.
Thank you and I have no idea on that question. But I’m also not sure this relates as this was an a arm Silverado.

yea, was wondering if a standard 3 piece would clear that upper shock mount. 1 piece usually seem to bulge up more.

looks good. Is it a 16" bypass and 14" coilover?

Back